Diversity is an integral part of our long-term growth that adds richness to our culture and value to our community
Our ability to fulfill our purpose of improving financial security for people hinges on the quality of our human capital and our ability to provide appropriate solutions to a diverse group of customers.
Our approach is to provide superior investment management by identifying the world's best investment strategies and bringing them to individual and institutional clients to achieve their desired outcomes. Having a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace strengthens us and helps power our strategy.
Our core diversity principles
- Attract, develop, and retain the best and brightest talent in the industry.
- Create and maintain an inclusive culture genuinely focused on our associates.
- Continue to be a great place to work and a model partner in our communities.
At Russell Investments, we believe in supporting diverse groups, events and ideas. The reason we do this is simple. By valuing diversity, we're better able to attract the brightest talent, increase competitiveness, and maintain relevance in our ever-changing global landscape.
We're proud to support the following groups at Russell Investments:
- LGBTA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender and advocates) Network
- Multicultural Network
- Women's Network
- New Careers Associate Resource Group
- Veterans Associate Resource Group
These groups support associates by strengthening leadership competencies, developing new skills, providing opportunities for networking and building relationships across Russell Investments.