Russell Global Opportunities Fund
We believe now is an opportune time to structure the Russell Global Opportunities Fund (the Fund) with a more diverse set of alpha sources. This enhancement will, we believe, help the Fund achieve its goal of delivering consistent positive performance outcomes
Key changes to the Fund:
- Enhanced the overall Fund by diversifying the alpha sources.
- Added specialist exposure to exploit structural changes in the Japan market.
- Added specialist exposure to exploit stock specific opportunities in the UK.
- Hired Perkins to provide a differentiated view of value including downside risk considerations.
- Terminated Harris Associates and Somerset Capital Management
Portfolio Manager, Graeme Allan, talks through the changes in more detail.