All members of the Russell Investments Master Trust are invited to attend our 2023 Online Annual Member Meeting. Click the button below to register.
Join our 2023 Annual Member Meeting to hear from our Management team and the Board of Directors on the key events and insights from the last financial year, along with the latest updates on investments and performance.
You’ll also have the chance to ask any questions you may have about the Russell Investments Master Trust.
Date: Tuesday 12 December 2023
Time: 12.00- 1.00 pm AEDT (Syd/Mel time)
After registering, we’ll send you a link to the event and details on how to submit your questions.
We’ll do our best to answer all submitted questions on the day, but responses to every question will be sent out along with the meeting minutes following the event. Note that questions of a personal nature cannot be answered at this meeting. For any questions specific to your account, please call us on 1800 555 667.
Further fund information
Links to a range of additional information are below and also available on the event registration page at russellinvestments.com.au/amm including:
- A summary of financial disclosures
- A summary of significant event notices and material changes within the last two years
- Our 2022/23 Annual Report (including remuneration details)
- 2021/22 Member Outcomes Assessment determination. The 2022/23 version will be published in early-2024
- A detailed payment list for the 2022/23 financial year including payments to industry bodies and payments to related parties.
Your 2022/23 annual member statement has already been issued to you and is available to view on your online member account which you can access at russellinvestments.com.au/login
We're here to help
Already a member?
Log in to access your super or retirement account and sort your super online.
First time logging in?
Get set up in a few simple steps and access your online account.
Got a question?
Call us on 1800 555 667 or email us and we'll get back to you.