Choose us for the rest of your super
Shouldn’t you be paying competitive fees and accessing world-class investments on all your super?
Choosing iQ Super™ – Saver for the rest of your super is easy:
- Download and complete the Choosing Russell Investments Form
- Give it to your employer’s payroll or Human Resources department
- Combine your super accounts online, using the app or use the Rollover Form.
Things you should know
Completing the Choosing Russell Investments Form tells your employer to pay your future superannuation guarantee contributions into your iQ Super – Saver account. Most people can choose the super fund their employer pays into. Check with payroll or Human Resources, if you’re not sure if this applies to you.
You can also use the Choosing Russell Investments Form to set up extra before-tax super contributions.
To move the super you have with other funds into iQ Super – Saver, you need to ask us to combine it for you. Before combining your super accounts, please check for exit fees or charges that could apply or benefits (like insurance cover) that might cease if your account is closed.
- From Diversified and Outcome-oriented options to Sector, Responsible and Third Party options, our investment menu has something for everyone.
- Altogether, you can choose from 23 different investment options.
- And with the Diversified options, you get up to five free investment switches a year, so you can move between these options without paying any transaction costs.
- Some of the world’s largest investors trust our investment process, and we want to help you create a great life after work using our expertise.
Explore your choices
- You track your steps, your sleep and your spending. Now, track your super with the Russell Investments Super Mobile App.
- With our app, you can set your retirement goals and track your progress, compare your balance with others like you, track down your other super, make extra contributions, change your investment strategy and so much more.
- For the moment, it’s only available on the App Store, so if you’re an Android user, register your interest.
- We’re all about flexibility.
- Get an unlimited amount of Death cover, up to a maximum of $3 million of Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover, as well as voluntary Income Protection cover.
- Want to have the same amount of cover until you reach age 70? That's fine too, because with iQ Super – Saver, you can have fixed Death Only or Death and TPD cover.
- And you can change or cancel your insurance cover at any time.