Hedge Fund disclosures – Russell Investments Australian Opportunities Fund
This is where we disclose information in accordance with our obligations under ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 240 and includes the following:
- Material changes to the Fund’s Investment strategy
- Changes to Investment personnel playing a key role in investment decisions for the Fund
- Material changes to the Fund’s risk profile
- Changes to key service providers
- Please close this window to view the current NAV of the Fund. To view the redemption value of a unit in each class of units (as at the date the NAV was calculated) and net investment returns after fees and costs, visit https://russellinvestments.com/au/support/managed-funds/funds
Notification of Change to the Portfolio Management team: Russell Investments Australian Opportunities Fund (ARSN 108 895 469)
Effective 23 March 2023, the primary Portfolio Manager of the Fund has been changed from Symon Parish to James Harwood. Another Portfolio Manager, Andrew Zenonos, will work in conjunction with James Harwood to manage the Fund’s investments.
Andrew Zenonos is a Portfolio Manager focusing on equity portfolios, and has been part of the Australian equity team at Russell Investments since 2012. His experience covers portfolio construction, equity research and strategy, and implementation across active multi-strategy and systematic funds.
Andrew is a member of the equity strategy team, responsible for process enhancement as well as tactical trade idea generation for Russell Investments’ global equity and multi-asset funds. He is also a voting member of Russell Investments’ global active ownership committee, with responsibility for proxy voting and company engagement.
For more details regarding the change, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) issued for the Fund, dated 23 March 2023, available at http://russellinvestments.com/au/disclosures.
You can access the Fund's annual hedge fund disclosures here.