iQ Super “Member Survey 2020" Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of this promotion is Russell Investments Employee Benefits Pty Ltd ABN 70 099 865 013, AFSL 220705 (“REB”), of Level 29, 135 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on 1800 555 667. REB is the administrator of the Russell Investments Master Trust (iQ Super).
Who can enter?
3. This promotion is open to Australian residents only who: (i) is a resident of Australia aged 16 years or older as at time of entry; and (ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition (or a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee); and (iii) is a member of iQ Super.
4. There will be five (5) prize winners.
5. Each winner will receive one Westfield digital gift card ("Prize") valued at AU$100.
6. Total Prize pool value is AU$500.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in cash.
How to enter
8. Promotion commences 12:00am AEDT on 9 December 2020 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 20 December 2020 ("Promotional Period").
9. To enter the draw, eligible individuals must answer of the competition question in the online iQ Super Member Survey found at www.russellinvestments.com.au/survey.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one (1) entry permitted per iQ Super account.
Promoter's rights with respect to entries and entrants
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a. verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant's name, age and place of residence); and
b. disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process; and
c. accept in its absolute discretion, any entries that contain errors or omissions
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant; or
b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The judging will take place on 11 January 2020 at 11am AEST at the offices of Russell Investments, Level 29, 135 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
17. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining any winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality and applicability of the comment submitted in the competition question of the online iQ Super Member Survey. The best five (5) entries will win a Prize.
18. The Prize winners will personally be notified by phone and email by 18 January 2020. The Prize winners’ names will be published on www.russellinvestments.com.au/super. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
19. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including with respect to any aspect of the judging and the Prize winners are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unavailable and unclaimed Prize
20. If the Prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. If for any reason a winner does not claim a Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies for a period of 12 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
24. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promotion and claiming the Prize.
No Liability of the Promoter and others
25. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a. a personal injury or distress caused by the Prize; or
b. any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or Prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
26. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly in connection with a Prize that is lost (including but not limited to lost in transit), stolen, damaged or delayed or the variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.