The Russell Investments Wealth and Super Series is a cost-effective way of accessing, both the Russell Investments suite of award-winning Multi-asset funds and the industry-leading technological capabilities of platform provider Netwealth.
The Russell Investments Wealth and Super Series offers investors a world-class best-of-breed, fully active solution that is very cost-effective.
- ■ Russell Investments Balanced Fund
- ■ Industry Funds
- ■ Retail Master Trust
- ■ Corporate Master Trusts
- ■ Wrap Accounts
- ■ *Overall
Source: Russell investments, Chant West – Super Fund Fee Survey, March 2020
*Overall = ALM weighted average of costs for industry funds, retail master trusts, corporate master trusts and wrap accounts. ALM includes all accumulation, defined benefit and pension assets at 30 June 2019.
Our approach brings together the world's leading investment managers and strategies, in an agile and diversified portfolio, designed to achieve your long-term investment goals.
- Competitive administration fees:
Account balance % applicable $0 - $250,000 0.20% p.a. Balance over $250,000 Nil * Additional fees such as cash account fees may apply. Please refer to the product disclosure statement.
Efficient client administration
- Consolidated and efficient client reporting.
- Adviser, administration and management login.
- Online and offline access.
- Access multiple insurers.
- Term Deposits and cash, including bring your own cash account facilities.
- Eligible life insurance policies and pay premiums from your Wealth Series account.
- Build a diversified investment portfolio using a range of Russell Investments’ actively-managed multi-asset, single sector and real return funds.
- Term deposit facility.
- Cash account.
Ready to take the next step? We're here to help.
Ready to serve
We have a wealth of experience. Find out more about our Business Solutions experts.Meet the team
Read up-to-date insights on how to optimise, evolve and revolutionise your practice.Read our blog
Register for MyAccess
MyAccess is a secure web environment for advisers. Access portfolio building tools and personalised content.