Take us to your new job
Changing jobs doesn’t mean you have to change your super fund, especially because there’s an easy way to take iQ Super with you and having all your super in one place makes it easier to manage.
A super choice for a new job
When you move jobs, there can be a lot to think about and a fair amount of documents to read, understand, fill and sign. Generally, one of those documents is about super—on where you’d like to have your employer’s super contributions paid.
Many employers have default super funds, but you get to choose where you want to have your super. Choosing iQ Super means you get to make the most of a range of great benefits, such as:
- the big investor advantage, to tap into award-winning global investment expertise
- GoalTrackerTM simply a betterway to do super
- Super Tracker App to manage super on-the-go
- Retire Ready meetings, one-on-one meetings to help you prepare for retirement
- an extensive advice offer—general advice, phone-based advice and personal financial planning
- reliable and relevant information from the super experts, and
- award-winning super and retirement offers.
STAY WITH US
...and you want your new employer to start paying the employer super contributions into this account, it’s super easy.
- All you have to do is complete the Choosing Russell Investments Form and hand it over to your employer.
- If your employer provides you with an ATO Standard Choice Form, you can complete it by using our fund details and your account details.
Continuing with iQ Super may also mean you don’t have to go through any underwriting to get insurance cover (which may be a requirement when joining a new super fund).
Note: It may be that leaving your employer (to take on a new job) means leaving your employer’s super plan as well. Read the Your Super and Insurance When Leaving an Employer Fact Sheet to find out more.
…and have your new employer pay their employer super contributions into this new account:
- find out about exit or withdrawal fees your other fund/s might charge, as well as any entitlements or insurance cover that might stop when you close your other account/s
- join iQ Super – For Life, which can be done online
- combine your other super into this new iQ Super account (get our fund details)
- complete the Choosing Russell Investments Form and hand it over to your employer.
Forms and fact sheets
More fact sheets
Looking for a different fact sheet? Visit our Resource Centre to find more fact sheets.More fact sheets
We're here to help
Already a member?
Log in to access your super or retirement account and sort your super online.Log in now
First time logging in?
Get set up in a few simple steps and access your online account.Register for online access
Got a question?
Call us on 1800 555 667 or email us and we'll get back to you.Email us