iQ Super/Nationwide/iQ Retirement “Member Survey 2022" Promotion
Congratulations to our prize winners: K. Hunter of QLD, A. Gordon of VIC, C. Jensen of QLD, M. Dos Santos Silva, and D. Devi of NSW.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Russell Investments Employee Benefits Pty Ltd ABN 70 099 865 013, AFSL 220705 (“REB”), of Level 28, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on 1800 555 667. REB is the administrator of the Russell Investments Master Trust.
Who can enter?
- This promotion is open to Australian residents only who: (i) are a resident of Australia aged 16 years or older as at time of entry; and (ii) are not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition (or a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee); and (iii) are a members of iQ Super, iQ Retirement or Nationwide Super.
- There will be five (5) prize winners.
- Each winner will receive one Westfield digital gift card ("Prize") valued at AU$100.
- Total prize pool value is AU$500.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in cash.
How to enter
- Promotion commences 12:00am AEDT on 14 December 2022 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 4 January 2023 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the promotion, eligible individuals must answer the competition question in the online Member Survey found at www.russellinvestments.com.au/iQsupersurvey for iQ Super members, russellinvestments.com.au/iQretirementsurvey for iQ Retirement members, and www.nationwidesuper.com.au/survey for Nationwide members.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per iQ Super, Nationwide Super, or iQ Retirement account.
Promoter's rights with respect to entries and entrants
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
- verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant's name, age and place of residence); and
- disqualify any entrant who:
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- tampers with the entry process; and
- accept in its absolute discretion, any entries that contain errors or omissions
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The judging will take place on 11 January 2023 at 11am AEDT at the offices of Russell Investments, Level 28, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining any winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on the originality and applicability of the comment submitted in the competition question in the online Member Survey. The best five (5) entries will win a Prize.
- The Prize winners will personally be notified by phone or email by 18 January 2023. The Prize winners’ names will be published on www.russellinvestments.com.au/super and www.nationwidesuper.com.au. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including with respect to any aspect of the judging and the Prize winners, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
Unavailable and unclaimed Prize
- If the Prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If, for any reason a winner does not claim a Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies for a period of 12 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
- The entrant is solely liable for the costs they incur in entering the promotion and claiming the Prize.
No Liability of the Promoter and others
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- a personal injury or distress caused by the Prize; or
- any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or material breach of contract by the Promoter.
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly, in connection with a Prize that is lost (including but not limited to lost in transit), stolen, damaged or delayed, or the variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.