The Chinese market in Canada is undoubtedly large and continues to experience strong growth. With a lengthy and rich history, Chinese Canadians are currently the third-largest ethnic group in the country. There are approximately 1.8 million Canadians of Chinese origin, according to the 2016 census1. China continues to be one of Canada’s largest sources of immigrants.
Our dedicated Asian Investor Services team is committed to helping Asian advisors grow their business within the Chinese community across Canada. Our experienced team of investment professionals provides personalized service, language support, and Chinese-language materials to help Asian advisors serve their Chinese-speaking clients.
The Asian Investor Services team can also provide access to Russell Investments’ broad suite of multi-asset investment solutions, its industry-leading capital markets research and to Russell Investments Advisory Services, a range of training options for new and experienced advisors.
Asian Services Team
- More than 25 years of experience in the mutual fund industry
- Established Asian Investor Services Team for Russell Investments
- Head of Asian Sales Team serving about 1,000 Asian advisors across Canada
- Working with advisors to deliver the best possible investment solutions for investors based on their goals
- More than 20 years of experience serving Asian advisors across Canada
- Dedicated to working with financial advisors to improve people’s financial security
- Building relationships with business partners based on trust and respect
Ready to take the next step? We're here to help.
Our team looks forward to working closely with you and your investment advisor. For more information about our products, please speak to your advisor.
About Russell Investments
相關資料 (Related Chinese materials)
Russell Investments hires new president for China business
Ying Tan will oversee the firm’s strategic growth initiatives in ChinaRead more
Russell Investments signs landmark agreement with China AMC
- Chinese asset management industry sees growth trajectory, including multi-asset solutions
- New regulations allow creation of fund-of-funds solutions as more investors seek global solutions