Financial institutions / corporate assets
We offer custom solutions for insurance companies, banks, and asset managers designed to complement your capabilities.
Russell Investments serves clients across the spectrum, from variable annuities, retirement services, general/surplus accounts, bank-sponsored investment programs, and multi-manager and sub-advised investment managers.
We are committed to excellent service
Our experience and depth of resources in consulting, implementation, and customized investment products make possible the innovative solutions we provide to clients of all sizes, including insurance companies, banks, and asset managers. As one of the world's leading investment firms, we combine a solid commitment to excellent service with a sophisticated understanding of capital markets and the world's financial landscape.
Services you can benefit from when partnering with us:
- Suite of implementation services, including transition management, overlay services, trading & execution, and currency management
- Investment consulting and advisory services
- Manager research and market commentary
- Fiduciary solutions, including direct select exposures and multi-manager funds
- Investment and market risk management, including downside risk reduction strategies and liability-driven investing
Implementation services are offered by Russell Investments Implementation Services LLC., a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.
* Asterisks indicate required fields.
By clicking the "Connect now" button, I agree to be contacted by Russell Investments Canada Limited ("RICL"). In addition, I understand I am agreeing to receive ongoing communications on a variety of topics relating to RICL business including sales communications, news, publications, and invitations to programs and events. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe function included in these communications by contacting RICL. For questions, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at 100 King Street West, Suite 4510, Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1E4.