Foreign exchange (FX) trading
More choice + more oversight = better execution
In attention to foreign exchange (FX) transactions can detract from investment performance. Russell Investments' agency FX program helps clients manage costs, improve transparency and minimize counterparty risk.
Acting on your behalf, we:
- Work with a network of bank counterparties to execute and settle your exchange transactions efficiently to reduce trading costs.
- Assume operational risk for all operational tasks we perform.
- Improve governance by providing transparency and control, with a comprehensive performance report showing when the trade was executed, the market rate at the time of trading, the trade volume by currency, and the trading cost.
You can integrate our foreign currency trading services into your international investment program, whether you handle currency needs internally or delegate them to your investment managers.
We also offer:
- Currency overlay service to help you design an appropriate hedging program. We will manage your FX exposures according to your preferred strategic hedge ratio.
- Transaction cost analysis service to analyze your FX trades and suggest appropriate strategies if we find subpar trading results.
Implementation services are offered by Russell Investments Implementation Services LLC., a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.