Maximising the investment performance of assets in transition is at the heart of everything we do.
Making a transition in your portfolio can seem challenging—we can help you:
- Manage return outcomes
- Maintain investment exposure
- Minimise fiduciary risk and administrative workload
- Have a transparent view of your transition
Why consider Russell Investments for transition management?
For over 25 years, we have helped clients manage their risks and investment performance when restructuring their portfolios or asset classes. Our in-house capabilities include specialist global equity, fixed income, currency management and futures teams.
- Experience: For over 25 years, we have helped clients manage their risks and investment performance when restructuring their portfolios. In 2016 we managed £486 billion in transitions for our global client base.
- Specialist global team: 28 transition portfolio managers, with an average of 10 years transition management experience. This team are further supported by 63 additional implementation personnel within our global implementation team, including traders and analysts.
- Alignment of interests: We are a pure agent, and therefore full transparency on fees is guaranteed.
- Strong track record: Over 72% of actual results are within 1 standard deviation of estimates.
- Robust systems and reporting: Our proprietary systems enable real-time monitoring and full control of your transition.
Getting the right deal for you
Russell Investments has consistently been recognised globally for excellence in transition management.
2018 Transition Management Firm of the Year (European Pensions)
The judges unanimously felt that we were a clear winner in this category. 'Russell Investments understands the needs of its clients in this space, and demonstrated performance and innovation' - Pensions Age and European Pensions.
How can we help?
If you are interested in exploring how our full range of investment implementation solutions can help you, contact us today.
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested.
Any past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance.