Awards and recognition
When you invest, it's good to know that you're among the best. Russell Investments has been globally recognised for excellence in the investment industry.
1. The CIO Industry Innovation Awards have various categories; recipients may differ each year and not be repeated.
2. Rankings are based on best-performing brokers as measured by the difference in cost/savings against the universe of Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company. The Elkins/McSherry universe is based on the top 50 brokers in each category by U.S. dollar volume. This is a quarterly ranking based on the previous four-quarters as of March 31, 2017.
3. TCA analytics at Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company, conducted the survey. Transaction costs benchmarked against full-day volume-weighted average price, for the 12-months ended June 30, 2016. The 2017 survey has not been published.
4. Cost performance vs. estimate was rated on a scale from 1 (always missed) to 5 (always beat), with a "3" meaning "usually matched." Therefore, average scores closest to 3.00 are ideal.
5. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au
6. Russell Investments' corporate (medium and large plan) superannuation products have been awarded '5 Apples' by Chant West from 2005-2015.
7. Prior to 2015 this product was known as Russell Private Active Pension.
8. The Zenith Investment Partners ("Zenith") Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating (assigned October 2016) referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (s766B Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at http://www.zenithpartners.com.au/RegulatoryGuidelines
9. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 7, 2016 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.10. Cost performance vs. estimate was rated on a scale from 1 (always missed) to 5 (always beat), with a "3" meaning "usually matched." Therefore, average scores closest to 3.00 are ideal. The 2018 results were based on responses from 243 global asset owners’ ratings, on the portfolio transitions they mandated and the managers they used in the previous 12-months.