We receive many awards, but the greatest recognition is a satisfied client.
Awards and recognition
When you invest, it's good to know that you're among the best. Russell Investments has been globally recognised for excellence in the investment industry.
1. Based on total assets. Model providers surveyed during 4Q 2019 were asked to provide estimated asset levels in models for accounts into which they had visibility. Source: Exhibit 3.02 Top-25 Asset Manager and Third-Party Strategist Providers of Asset Allocation Model Portfolios, The Cerulli Report - U.S. Asset Allocation Model Portfolios 2020.
2. Rankings are based on best-performing brokers as measured by the difference in cost/savings against the universe of Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company. The Elkins/McSherry universe is based on the top 50 brokers in each category by U.S. dollar volume. This is a quarterly ranking based on the previous four-quarters as of March 2022.
3. The CIO Industry Innovation Awards have various categories; recipients may differ each year and not be repeated.
4. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au
5. Prior to 2015 this product was known as Russell Private Active Pension.
6. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.