As a not for profit organisation you want peace of mind that you can keep making a difference in the communities you serve – both now and in the future. That’s where we come in…
Helping you to make a difference... for years to come.
We’ve been helping not for profit organisations fund the things that are important to them for over 30 years. We understand that the investment challenges you face are as unique as the communities you serve. That’s why we don’t offer a one size fits all solution.
We can help you:
- Be clear on the outcomes you want your investment portfolio to achieve.
- Align your governance process, structure and documents around your investment goals
- Incorporate stronger risk and liquidity management tools into your portfolio
- Connect with a broader range of investment opportunities
- Review and monitor the day-to-day running of your investment programme
- Evaluate manager and market opportunities
- Integrate socially responsible investments into your investment programme
- Educate your board or trustees on investments and governance
- Access thought leadership in not-for-profit investing from around the world
Delivering results, for years to come
The success of our business depends on yours. We can deliver results that help you keep on making a difference in the communities you serve for years to come. That is why some of our not-for-profit clients in NZ have been working with us for over 20 years.
"My organisation has been a client of Russell Investments for more than 25 years. During that time we have reaped the rewards of their knowledge, diligence and expertise and ability to deliver a service tailored to our business and risk profile. Having Russell Investments support us to hold the ship steady during periods of market volatility has been a major factor in contributing to the growth of our portfolio. We look forward to continuing our association with Russell Investments. "
- Barbara Bridger, CEO Otago Community Trust