Portfolio building blocks
Russell Investments offers a range of globally diverse funds across different asset classes, that can be used as building blocks for client portfolios.
Unconstrained Bond Fund
Aims to achieve an absolute return on your investment in excess of the 3-month LIBOR, principally by investing worldwide in bonds, while using financial derivatives
- The Fund is broadly diversified across countries worldwide, across currencies and holds bonds of varying maturities
Japan Equity Fund
Aims to achieve long term growth by investing in the shares of Japanese companies, using a multi-strategy investment approach
- The Fund is broadly diversified across different Japanese companies and industry sectors
- Each underlying strategy has a complementary style, with a focus on the Japanese stock market
Global Listed Infrastructure Fund
Aims to achieve long term capital growth by investing worldwide in the shares of companies that are engaged in infrastructure projects
- The Fund invests in a variety of companies which operate across various industry sectors, such as utilities (power/water), transportation (road/rail), communications (telecom/cable/satellite), and energy
Continental European Equity Fund
Aims to achieve long term growth by investing in the shares of European companies (excluding UK), or companies that carry out a majority of their business in Europe
- The Fund uses a multi-strategy investment approach and is broadly diversified across European countries, sectors and by market-capitalisation
China Equity Fund
Aims to achieve long term capital growth, by investing in the shares of companies established or operating in the People's Republic of China (PRC)
- The Fund will invest predominantly in Chinese Companies listed on exchanges in the PRC and Hong Kong and will also include other China companies listed offshore
International Growth Assets Fund
Aims to generate long-term growth for your portfolio by predominantly investing in the shares of companies based outside the UK
- We select our pick of the best specialist managers and precisely blend them to take advantage of a range of investment opportunities and actively manage foreign currency
- This management of assets in response to our market insights, is designed to provide a strong performance while reducing investment risks
UK Growth Assets Fund
Aims to generate long term growth for your portfolio by investing in the shares of UK companies
- We select our pick of the best specialist managers and precisely blend them to take advantage of a range of investment opportunities
- Designed to give strong performance while keeping risk under control
Defensive Assets Fund
Aims to preserve your capital over the long term
- Gives you a greater return than you’d get from cash, with low volatility
- Combining traditionally lower volatility investments to produce steady returns
- This fund is designed to be the defensive element within a wider portfolio of investments
Real Assets Fund
Building a stronger portfolio
- Aims to deliver capital growth
- Invests in a combination of commodities, real estate and infrastructure
- Dynamically managed for increased flexibility
- This fund is not appropriate for stand-alone investment as it is designed to be used within a wider portfolio of investments
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of your investments may fluctuate. Results achieved in the past do not offer any guarantee for the future.
The information on this website is only intended for use by professional clients, regulated financial advisers and intermediaries who are knowledgeable and experienced in the financial services market and in investment products of this nature. If you are a retail or individual investor then please leave this website immediately and consult your financial adviser.
You should not use this website unless you understand its nature and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the website and investments are suitable for your client in light of their circumstances and financial position.
The information contained on this website is for information purposes only and you should not take it as constituting an offer, solicitation, inducement, commitment or invitation to subscribe for or to purchase, sell or hold any interest in any of the investments mentioned herein.
This website is not intended for distribution or use by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or use would be prohibited. Nothing on this website or in the materials referred to therein constitutes, or is intended to constitute, financial, tax, legal or other advice.
The value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested. Any past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance.
The website may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on a number of assumptions regarding present and future business strategies, which may or may not prove to be correct. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
Issued by Russell Investments Limited. Company No. 02086230 and Russell Investments Implementation Services Limited Company No. 3049880. Registered in England and Wales with registered office at: Rex House, 10 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4PE. Telephone +44 (0)20 7024 6000. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN.
All reasonable care has been taken by us to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time of publication. However, we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained on this website and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. We and our respective affiliates do not have any obligation to update the information contained in this website and reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
We will not regard you or any person who accesses this website as our client in relation to any of the investment products or services detailed therein, unless expressly agreed.