Russell Investments expands dedicated RIA support
- Adds three experienced regional investment consultants to specialized team
- Aims to help registered investment advisors build more valuable, scalable fiduciary practices
SEATTLE, July 12, 2018 — Global asset manager Russell Investments has hired three new regional investment consultants dedicated to serving the specialized needs of registered investment advisers (RIAs) throughout the U.S. The firm, which has served RIAs for 35 years, now has a total of 16 RIA-dedicated associates strategically positioned across the country in its RIA, Bank Trust and Family Office Group.
Each of the following investment professionals joined Russell Investments with the title of regional investment consultant.
- John Gabriel focuses on the firm’s designated “Mountain West” region, which includes the Northwest. He has 20 years of experience serving RIAs, family wealth offices and other advisor relationships.
- Sean Mihal, who supports RIAs in California, Arizona and Hawaii, has 20 years of experience in the financial advisory and asset management industry. This includes five years as an investment advisor and 15 years working exclusively with RIAs.
- Allison Staab, who serves RIAs in the firm’s designated “Northeast” region, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary with six years of experience working as a strategic partner to RIAs.
“Solving for critically important client outcomes is a rapidly growing market for RIAs,” according to David Archer, head of Russell Investments’ RIA, Bank Trust and Family Office Group. “Russell Investments is dedicated to helping RIAs take advantage of this opportunity through world-class practice management assistance and investment solutions that help RIAs grow their fee-based, fiduciary practices.”
Russell Investments serves advisors with practice management consulting, capital markets research, risk modelling, and investment management. The firm’s solutions include model portfolios and individual funds in a variety of share classes that use tax-managed, income, active, passive and multi-factor strategies designed to achieve specific client outcomes.
About Russell Investments
With more than 80 years of experience, Russell Investments is a global investment manager, dedicated to helping investors reach their long-term goals. Russell Investments offers investment solutions in 31 countries, manages $298 billion in assets (as of March 31, 2018) and provides consulting services on $2.3 trillion in assets (as of Dec. 31, 2017). Russell Investments specializes in multi-asset solutions, scouring the globe to deliver the best investment strategies, managers and asset classes to its clients around the world.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Russell Investments operates globally with 21 offices, providing investment services in the world’s major financial centers such as New York, London, Tokyo and Shanghai. For more information about how Russell Investments helps to improve financial security for people, visit russellinvestments.com or follow @Russell_Invest.
Steve Claiborne, 206-505-1858, or email@example.com