Our goal is to keep our people happy and healthy. That’s why we offer high-end benefits like paid time off including paid sabbatical and vacation, tuition reimbursement, and excellent health and retirement benefits.
Work and life balance
Pursuing a rewarding career while prioritizing family and outside interests is important at Russell Investments. Here are some ways we provide for a balanced lifestyle.
- Seventeen days per year of accrued vacation for full time associates in the first year of employment.
- Twenty-two days per year of accrued vacation for full time associates after five years of employment.
- Eight weeks of paid sabbatical leave for full time associates after ten years of employment.
- Nine holidays per year.
- Nine days per year of accrued sick pay.
- Disability insurance coverage immediately upon hire.
- Two weeks of paid leave for new parents.
- Emergency child care is offered for up to 15 days when regular daycare arrangements are not available.
- Bereavement leave of up to five days.
Creative minds never stop learning. We provide education assistance and offer several programs for professional development.
- 90% reimbursement for tuition, registration, books and other expenses for qualifying courses and programs after one year of employment.
- Financial support for job-related professional certifications, such as CFAs and other designations.
- In-house competency and skill-building electives.
- Russell Investments Mentoring Program.
Health and retirement benefits
Our medical and retirement benefits continue to be competitive within the industry.
- Generous coverage for dependents and domestic partners.
- Russell Investments’ Live Well program encourages healthy living by offering reduced medical premiums for completing program activities, including annual exams and biometric testing.
- Associates are eligible for up to $500 per year toward approved fitness expenses, such as gym memberships, fitness classes and personal training sessions.
- Up to 5% company match of associates’ annual 401K contribution.
- Additionally, as the result of the Board of Director's profitability assessment, the potential exists for an additional discretionary annual contribution.
- Direct investment into specific Russell Investments Funds through RIPA (Russell Investment Plan for Associates).