Career Enhancement Associate Resource Group
Founded in 2019
The Career Enhancement Associate Resource Group is committed to furthering the advantages of a multi-generational workplace and empowering associates at any stage in their careers through shared experiences, creating a network, and focusing on professional development.
- Networking: Create a space where associates can meet and learn from one another.
- Programming: Develop programs that promote connectivity and belonging.
- Development: Provide opportunities to learn new skills and enhance knowledge.
- 55% of us are looking to expand our skills in Excel Skill Building and Coding Workshops.
- 37% of us are looking to expand our skills in Personal Finance and Investment Literacy.
Our focus this year is to provide learning & development programs to Russell associates while many of us work remotely, with a focus on coding, business analytics, and other technical skills our associates can use in their day-to-day functions.