In today’s low return environment, the ability to dynamically manage investments is more important than ever, even for those firms that have been managing money for several decades.
This article answers the following five questions:
- How much more dynamic is the portfolio management process today than in the past?
- What are the five primary inputs that you take into account in your dynamic positioning?
- What is an example of how this works in practice?
- How different is it within equities?
- How are these positioning strategies implemented in practice?