Interest in reduced-carbon portfolios has increased greatly in recent years. In this Q&A, Scott Bennett discusses the key developments in this surge and the significant changes that we’ve made to managing these portfolios. Scott answers the following questions:
- What have been the key developments to the increased interest in reduced-carbon portfolios?
- What are the significant changes that have been made to managing these portfolios?
- How are issues with overall ESG scores addressed in the new approach?
- How do sector and industry exposures fit into reduced-carbon portfolio construction?
- What are the sustainability goals beyond carbon?
- What developments are next?
Article: Communique – Summer 2017
Research: Decarbonization 2.0