Interest in transition management (TM) has been rising in recent times, thanks to two driving factors. First, in a tough market environment where every basis point counts, TM can represent a significant source of cost savings and can positively contribute to total portfolio returns. Second, recent news coverage on lack of transparency and the departure of some providers from the marketplace has turned the investment spotlight back on this industry.
With TM attracting increasing investor attention, our report is designed to help you understand:
- Why asset owners hire TMs
- The costs and risks involved in transitioning five assets
- How to mitigate costs and manage risks
- How to decide if TM is right for you
- How to choose a transition manager