Maximizing the investment performance of assets in transition is at the heart of everything we do.
Making a transition in your portfolio can seem challenging. We can help you:
- Manage return outcomes
- Maintain investment exposure
- Minimize fiduciary risk and administrative workload
- Have a transparent view of your transition
Why consider Russell Investments for transition management?
For over 25 years, we have helped clients manage their risks and investment performance when restructuring their portfolios or asset classes. Our in-house capabilities include specialist global equity, fixed income, currency management and futures teams.
Emphasis on total return for your fund
- Unbiased, global multi-venue trading for best execution, including the use of Manager Buyback™
- Full disclosure of our fees — always
- Complete transparency:
Even while your transition event is in process, you can track it online through MyAccess
- Performance measurement using the T Standard
We provide you with a reliable estimate of implementation shortfall before your transition. Our T Standard-compliant estimates include all costs. After your transition is complete, we use the T Standard to measure actual performance. Learn more about the T Standard
- Expert client transitions to investment outsourcing
If you're considering Russell Investments for investment outsourcing, we will guide you through the client transition process, providing dedicated conversion team specialists.
Implementation services are offered by Russell Investments Implementation Services, LLC., a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.