Financial institutions and insurance companies
We offer custom solutions for insurance companies, banks and asset managers designed to complement your capabilities. Russell Investments serves clients across the spectrum from variable annuities, retirement services, general / surplus accounts, bank sponsored investment programs, as well as multi-manager and sub-advised investment managers.
We are committed to excellent service
Our experience and depth of resources in consulting, implementation and customized investment products make possible the innovative solutions we provide to clients of all sizes, including insurance companies, banks, and asset managers. As one of the world's leading investment firms, we combine a solid commitment to excellent service with a sophisticated understanding of capital markets and the world's financial landscape.
Russell Investments services you can benefit from:
- Suite of implementation services, including transition management, overlay services, currency management and execution services
- Investment consulting and advisory services
- Manager research and market commentary
- Fiduciary solutions, including direct select exposures and multi-manager funds
- Investment and market risk management, including downside risk reduction strategies and liability-driven investing
Please remember that all investments carry some level of risk, including the potential loss of principal invested. They do not typically grow at an even rate of return and may experience negative growth. As with any type of portfolio structuring, attempting to reduce risk and increase return could, at certain times, unintentionally reduce returns.
Implementation services are offered by Russell Investments Implementation Services, LLC., a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.