Our outsourced CIO solutions for non-profits
We call it "Fiduciary solutions" and it's a total portfolio investment management solution with your mission as the outcome-oriented goal. There's no "one size fits all approach" when it comes to setting the course for your organization's investment program. It's up to you to decide how you want to work with us.
What we pledge
- We will listen and respond to your needs
- We combine strategic advice, asset allocation, investment implementation and administrative services into a holistic approach designed to meet your investment objectives.
- We offer you a multi-asset approach which combines asset allocation, investment manager selection, and dynamic portfolio management
- We will seek out the best investment management strategies for you, whether they are internal to Russell Investments or exist elsewhere
- We will focus on your total portfolio performance, with a specific eye toward your spending targets
- We will actively manage both risk and liquidity in line with the needs of your investment program
- We'll take care of all the administration details so you can focus on your mission
- You can expect a competitive price from us
We recognize the money we manage needs to be there in the long run to fulfill your mission. That's why we work to deliver real, lasting value for your non-profit organization and your constituents.
The non-profit fiduciaries' handbook
A step-by-step guide to investment strategy for non-profit investors