Awards and recognition
When you invest, it's good to know that you're among the best. Russell Investments has been globally recognised for excellence in the investment industry.
1. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned as follows: RIM0023AU – March 2017; RIM0024AU – March 2017; RIM0025AU – March 2017; RIM0002AU – March 2017; RIM0003AU – March 2017; RIM0001AU – March 2017; RIM0004AU – March 2017; RIM0034AU – March 2017; TRM0045AU – February 2016;) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Russell Investment Management’s products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: http://www.beyond.lonsec.com.au/intelligence/lonsec-ratings2. The Zenith Investment Partners ("Zenith") Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating (assigned October 2016) referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (s766B Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at http://www.zenithpartners.com.au/RegulatoryGuidelines
3. Rankings are based on best-performing brokers as measured by the difference in cost/savings against the universe of Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company. The Elkins/McSherry universe is based on the top 50 brokers in each category by U.S. dollar volume. This is a quarterly ranking based on the previous four-quarters as of March 31, 2017.
4. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 7, 2016 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
5. TCA analytics at Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company, conducted the survey. Transaction costs benchmarked against full-day volume-weighted average price, for the 12-months ended June 30, 2016.
6. Weighted scores take the transition value into account. The unweighted scores represent the raw average score given to the transition manager by its clients. The 2016 results were based on responses from 514 global asset owners’ ratings on the portfolio transitions they mandated and the managers they used in the previous 12-months.
7. Cost performance vs. estimate was rated on a scale from 1 (always missed) to 5 (always beat), with a "3" meaning "usually matched." Therefore, average scores closest to 3.00 are ideal. The 2016 results were based on responses from 514 global asset owners’ ratings on the portfolio transitions they mandated and the managers they used in the previous 12-months.
8. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au
9. Prior to 2015 this product was known as Russell Private Active Pension.
10. The CIO Industry Innovation Awards have various categories; recipients may differ each year and not be repeated.
11. Source: 4th annual IAIR Awards. http://www.iairawards.com/iair_forex_awards2014.php