We receive many awards, but the greatest recognition is a satisfied client.
Awards and recognition
When you invest, it's good to know you're among the best. Russell Investments has been globally recognized for excellence in the investment industry.
1. The rating is issued by SQM Research Pty Ltd ABN 93 122 592 036 AFSL 421913. SQM Research is an investment research firm that undertakes research on investment products exclusively for its wholesale clients, utilising a proprietary review and star rating system. The SQM Research star rating system is of a general nature and does not take into account the particular circumstances or needs of any specific person. The rating may be subject to change at any time. Only licensed financial advisers may use the SQM Research star rating system in determining whether an investment is appropriate to a person’s particular circumstances or needs. You should read the product disclosure statement and consult a licensed financial adviser before making an investment decision in relation to this investment product. SQM Research receives a fee from the Fund Manager for the research and rating of the managed investment scheme.
2. For further information about the methodology used by Chant West, see www.chantwest.com.au
3. Rankings are based on best-performing brokers as measured by the difference in cost/savings against the universe of Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company. The Elkins/McSherry universe is based on the top 50 brokers in each category by U.S. dollar volume. This is a quarterly ranking based on the previous four-quarters as of December 31, 2020.
4. Prior to 2015 this product was known as Russell Private Active Pension.
5. © 2018 FE Money Management Pty Ltd all rights reserved. The information, data, analyses, and opinions contained herein (1) include the proprietary information of FE Money Management Pty Ltd (2) may not be copied or redistributed (3) do not constitute investment advice offered by FE Money Management Pty Ltd or The Heron Partnership (4) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security (5) are not warranted to be correct, complete, or accurate. FE Money Management Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, this information, data, analyses, or opinions or their use. FE Money Management Pty Ltd does not guarantee that a fund will perform inline with its Super Fund of the Year award as it reflects past performance only. Likewise, the Super Fund of the Year award should not be any sort of guarantee or assessment of the creditworthiness of a fund and should not be used as the sole basis for making any investment decision.
6. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
7. The CIO Industry Innovation Awards have various categories; recipients may differ each year and not be repeated.
8. The Lonsec Ratings (assigned as follows: RIM0023AU – March 2017; RIM0024AU – March 2017; RIM0025AU – March 2017; RIM0002AU – March 2017; RIM0003AU – March 2017; RIM0001AU – March 2017; RIM0004AU – March 2017; RIM0034AU – March 2017; TRM0045AU – February 2016;) presented in this document are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421445. The Ratings are limited to “General Advice” (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and based solely on consideration of the investment merits of the financial products. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. They are not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold Russell Investment Management’s products, and you should seek independent financial advice before investing in these products. The Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update the relevant documents following publication. Lonsec receives a fee from the Fund Manager for researching the products using comprehensive and objective criteria. For further information regarding Lonsec’s Ratings methodology, please refer to our website at: https://www.lonsec.com.au/fund-manager/investment-product-ratings
9. The Zenith Investment Partners ("Zenith") Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating October 2017 referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (s766B Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at https://www.zenithpartners.com.au/our-solutions/investment-research/fund-research-regulatory-guidelines/
10. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.