We receive many awards, but the greatest recognition is a satisfied client.
When you invest, it's good to know you're among the best. Russell Investments has been globally recognized for excellence in the investment industry.
1. © Zenith CW Pty Ltd ABN 20 639 121 403 (Chant West), Authorised Representative of Zenith Investment Partners Pty Ltd ABN 27 103 132 672, AFSL 226872 under AFS Representative Number 1280401, 2022. The criteria used by Chant West to judge its awards are subjective ratings that have been determined by us based on data (including historical financial performance information) supplied by third parties. While such information is believed to be accurate, Chant West does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy in such data. Chant West does not make any representation or give any guarantee or assurance as to the performance or success of any financial product based on the subjective ratings provided. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The Chant West awards do not constitute financial product advice, however, to extent that the awards are considered to be advice, it is General Advice (s766B Corporations Act) only. Individuals should seek their own independent financial advice and consider the appropriateness of any financial product in light of their own circumstances and needs before making any investment decision. Chant West has not taken into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any specific person, including target markets of financial products, where applicable. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product(s) and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. Individuals should consider the appropriateness of any advice in light of their own objectives, financial situations or needs and should obtain a copy of and consider any relevant PDS or offer document before making any decision. Ratings are provided in good faith and are believed to be accurate, however, no representation, warranty or undertaking is provided in relation to their accuracy or completeness. Ratings are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced, modified or distributed without the consent of the copyright owner. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded, Chant West does not accept any liability whether direct or indirect, arising from use of the ratings. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Chant West ratings and research are prepared by Chant West and are not connected in any way to research and ratings prepared by any of our related entities. Full details regarding Chant West’s research methodology, processes, ratings definitions are available at www.chantwest.com.au and Chant West’s Financial Services Guide is available at www.chantwest.com.au/financial-services-guide.
2. Prior to 2015 this product was known as Russell Private Active Pension.
3. Rankings are based on best-performing brokers as measured by the difference in cost/savings against the universe of Elkins/McSherry, a State Street company. The Elkins/McSherry universe is based on the top 50 brokers in each category by U.S. dollar volume. This is a quarterly ranking based on the previous four-quarters as of December 31, 2021.
4. The rating is issued by SQM Research Pty Ltd ABN 93 122 592 036 AFSL 421913. SQM Research is an investment research firm that undertakes research on investment products exclusively for its wholesale clients, utilising a proprietary review and star rating system. The SQM Research star rating system is of a general nature and does not take into account the particular circumstances or needs of any specific person. The rating may be subject to change at any time. Only licensed financial advisers may use the SQM Research star rating system in determining whether an investment is appropriate to a person’s particular circumstances or needs. You should read the product disclosure statement and consult a licensed financial adviser before making an investment decision in relation to this investment product. SQM Research receives a fee from the Fund Manager for the research and rating of the managed investment scheme.
5. © 2018 FE Money Management Pty Ltd all rights reserved. The information, data, analyses, and opinions contained herein (1) include the proprietary information of FE Money Management Pty Ltd (2) may not be copied or redistributed (3) do not constitute investment advice offered by FE Money Management Pty Ltd or The Heron Partnership (4) are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security (5) are not warranted to be correct, complete, or accurate. FE Money Management Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, this information, data, analyses, or opinions or their use. FE Money Management Pty Ltd does not guarantee that a fund will perform inline with its Super Fund of the Year award as it reflects past performance only. Likewise, the Super Fund of the Year award should not be any sort of guarantee or assessment of the creditworthiness of a fund and should not be used as the sole basis for making any investment decision.
6. The Professional Planner | Zenith Fund Awards are determined using proprietary methodologies. Fund Awards were issued October 5, 2018 and are solely statements of opinion and do not represent recommendations to purchase, hold or sell any securities or make any other investment decisions. Fund Awards are current for 12 months from the date awarded and are subject to change at any time. Fund Awards for previous years are referenced for historical purposes only.
7. The CIO Industry Innovation Awards have various categories; recipients may differ each year and not be repeated.
8. The ratings issued (03/2022 RIM0002AU, 03/2022 RIM0003AU, 03/2022 RIM0001AU, 03/2022 RIM0004AU, 03/2022 RIM0034AU, 03/2022 RIM0023AU, 03/2022 RIM0024AU, 03/2022 RIM0025AU, 03/2022 RIM0098AU, 03/2022 RIM0087AU, 03/2022 RIM0089AU) are published by Lonsec Research Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 658 561 AFSL 421 445 (Lonsec). Ratings are general advice only, and have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider your personal circumstances, read the product disclosure statement and seek independent financial advice before investing. The rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product. Past performance information is for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of future performance. Ratings are subject to change without notice and Lonsec assumes no obligation to update. Lonsec uses comprehensive and objective criteria and receives a fee from the Fund Manager. Visit lonsec.com.au for ratings information and to access the full report. © 2021 Lonsec. All rights reserved.
9. The Zenith Investment Partners ("Zenith") Australian Financial Services License No. 226872 rating October 2017 referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (s766B Corporations Act 2001) for Wholesale clients only. This advice has been prepared without taking into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and is subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s). Investors should seek independent financial advice before making an investment decision and should consider the appropriateness of this advice in light of their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Investors should obtain a copy of, and consider the PDS or offer document before making any decision and refer to the full Zenith Product Assessment available on the Zenith website. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Zenith usually charges the product issuer, fund manager or related party to conduct Product Assessments. Full details regarding Zenith’s methodology, ratings definitions and regulatory compliance are available on our Product Assessments and at https://www.zenithpartners.com.au/our-solutions/investment-research/links/process-methodology/
10. The rating is issued by SuperRatings Pty Ltd ABN 95 100 192 283 AFSL 311880 (SuperRatings). Ratings are general advice only and have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider your personal circumstances, read the product disclosure statement and seek independent financial advice before investing. The rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold any product. Past performance information is not indicative of future performance. Ratings are subject to change without notice and SuperRatings assumes no obligation to update. SuperRatings uses objective criteria and receives a fee for publishing awards. Visit superratings.com.au for ratings information and to access the full report. © 2021 SuperRatings. All rights reserved.
11. Based on past year OCIO business activities ending June 30, 2020.
We paid the following publications a fee for licensing usage rights of the award logo/badge: Pensions & Investments’ (P&I) and CIO magazine.