Our goal is to keep our people happy and healthy. That’s why we offer high-end benefits like additional annual leave, insurances, tuition reimbursement, and retirement benefits.
Work and life balance
Pursuing a rewarding career while prioritising family and outside interests is important at Russell Investments. Here are some ways we provide for a balanced lifestyle.
- Eight days of additional annual leave
- Truly flexible work practices
- Up to fourteen weeks of paid parental leave for new parents
- Insurance coverage from commencement of employment
- Generous retirement recognition and support
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Creative minds never stop learning. We provide education assistance and offer several programs for professional development.
- Up to $U8,000USD in a calendar year for tuition, registration, books and other expenses for qualifying courses and programs after one year of employment.
- Upon approval, support for job-related professional certifications, such as the CFA, after six months of employment.
- On-line and classroom learning options to enhance skills and development.
- Networking and mentoring opportunities.