Reliable ground-breaking institutional investment research to increase your understanding
We provide quality information on assorted topics including: asset allocation strategies, investment policies, investment outsourcing, investment insights, regulatory updates, responsible investing, and more.
See how we can help
- Private foundation seeking market-responsive portfolio
- Non-profit with multiple sub-accounts seeks customized administrative solution
- University endowment reduces complexity, improves oversight while implementing sophisticated alternative investing solution
- Community foundation embraces key features of OCIO: Increased diversification and dynamic portfolio management
The Non-profit fiduciaries' handbook is designed to help you develop (or improve) your non-profit's governance & planning framework. It addresses the many decisions facing non-profit fiduciaries.
Our Investment outsourcing guide is full of tools and practical advice to help you learn how to compare providers, how to conduct the RFP process, and assign roles to address your unique needs.
Download our latest research papers
- Non-profit spending policy options
- Materiality matters: Targeting the ESG issues that can impact performance
- Model portfolios for non-profit organizations
- Elements of a clearly defined investment policy statement for non-profits
- How do your investment committee meetings measure up?
Looking for more non-profit related research? Visit our Insights library for the latest research.