Fixed Income Survey
Throughout the year we ask leading bond and currency managers to consider valuations, expectations. What’s in store for the next 12 months?
Q2 Fixed Income Survey – the U.S. growth domino effect
Throughout the year we ask leading bond and currency managers to consider valuations, expectations and outlooks for the coming months. This time, we’ve put the spotlight on U.S. rates and inflation expectations, credit markets and casualties from rising U.S. interest rates.
A closer look
For a more in-depth analysis, read the key findings and conclusions from each of the eight surveys:
- Global rates
- Global investment grade credit
- Global leveraged credit
- Securitised non-agency credit
- U.S. municipal bonds
- Developed currencies
- Emerging markets hard currency
- Emerging markets local currency debt
Previous Fixed Income Survey blog posts:
- Q1 2018 Fixed Income Survey: Expectations for rising rates, volatility, and emerging markets
- Quarterly Fixed Income Survey: September 2017
- Fixed Income Survey Results: Spotlight on Local EMD, Rates & Credit Spreads
- Quarterly Fixed Income Survey: bound in a narrow range
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.