Achieving desired client outcomes
Our approach to equity investing
Investing in Russell Investments' equity funds gives you exposure to equities and can deliver strong returns on a risk-adjusted basis. So our equity portfolio managers’ main goal is to deliver strong returns with the minimum amount of carefully managed risk. Our capital markets analysis and strategy research is critical to identifying the correct framework for each portfolio. Strategies are selected based on their contribution to returns, risk profile, and fit with portfolio objectives.
Harnessing opportunities from our winning strategies also improves consistency.
And diversity is important, allowing us to use multiple ways of capturing return opportunities and managing total portfolio risks, to increase the certainty of positive investment outcomes. We build robust portfolios exploiting multiple time horizons, styles, countries, currencies and sectors. Each seeks to bring you returns through the most attractive risk and return trade-offs available, considering manager alpha, strategic views and tactical positioning.
Russell Investments' equity products
- Global Developed – portfolios that diversify style risk across a global developed focus.
- Regional Developed – portfolios that are strategically positioned within a single region.
- Emerging & Frontier Markets – portfolios that enable investors to exploit the full diversity of emerging-market opportunities and benefit from the potential of higher excess returns through robust, diversified solutions.
- Small Cap – investing in smaller companies on a regional basis
- Style – portfolios that target specific investment styles, such as growth or value, but also defensive or dynamic.
- Thematic – the Russell Investments OpenWorld® fund range includes a series of thematic equity portfolios. These focus on areas expected to deliver sustained growth through increased demand for basic products and services like food, commodities, energy and transportation.
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested.
Please refer to the prospectus of the relevant [UCITS or AIF or EuSEF or EuVECA] and/or Information document of the relevant [AIF/EuSEF/EuVECA], and (where relevant) to the [KIID/KID] before making any final investment decisions.
Potential investors in emerging Markets should be aware that investment in these markets can involve a higher degree of risk.