As a corporate superannuation scheme or KiwiSaver provider, the retirement savings of your members are at stake. There are a lot of issues to consider. How do you ensure you are providing financial security for your members? What can you do to help your members make better investing decisions? Are you meeting your regulatory obligations? Do you need to be thinking about post retirement solutions?
Improving the financial security of your members
We've been helping corporate and retail superannuation schemes around the world employ the best practices in plan design, investments and implementation for over 25 years. We offer practical support and guidance to help you navigate increasingly complex investment decisions and meet your regulatory requirements. Our global scale and expertise mean we have the investment capabilities to keep pace with the changing investing environment and deliver results for your members.
We can help you with:
- The design and governance of your scheme
- Investment manager search and selection
- Creating innovative retirement solutions including glide path and post retirement products
- Enhancing your portfolio through our broad range of multi-manager sector funds
- Ongoing member communication and education
- Effective implementation of your scheme
- Accessing thought leadership in retirement investment issues
"As a professional trustee, my relationship with Russell Investments dates back to 2003. During this time I have been exposed to a number of the firm’s services, including asset consulting, funds management and transition management. In my view, Russell Investments provides services of the highest standard and has contributed significantly to the strong investment outcomes of the organisations with whom I am involved. The firm’s global reach and the quality of its personnel are important elements in the delivery of the services provided by Russell Investments."
Chairman, Police Superannuation Scheme
Chair, UniSaver New Zealand