Alternative Investing Strategies
Diversify into new areas beyond the mainstream.
Alternative investment strategies such as private capital, real estate, real assets and hedge funds are increasingly used by institutional investors to help achieve both return and diversification goals. They offer access to the non-economic risk premia, especially skill, politics and illiquidity.
Why Russell Investments?
Russell Investments’ alternative investing strategies are built from over 30 years of manager research within the alternatives sector. Our approach focuses on providing flexibility to investors and highly opportunistic portfolio management across the risk spectrum.
Watch this short video for three reasons to consider investing in alternative credit.
- Globally-renowned professionals with fund advisory seats and participation in influential industry bodies
- Access to leading-edge insights and investor advocacy
Strong investment, operational and legal due diligence
- World-class investment research capability and independent operational and legal due diligence teams
- Enables you to invest in opportunities with high conviction
Global coverage and total portfolio perspective
- Global expertise across marketable real assets, private markets and hedge funds, as well as traditional assets
- A global solution in the context of your total portfolio
Request a meeting
If you would like to discuss anything further or to arrange a meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested. Any forecast, projection or target is indicative only and not guaranteed in any way. Any past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance.