Achieving desired client outcomes
Russell Investments' offer a range of equity funds, including actively managed and factor based solutions, regional and global.
Our actively managed portfolios are differentiated by our open architecture approach incorporating best-of-breed asset managers strategies. With full visibility into stock level holdings, we dynamically manage allocations using our proven investment strategy process, to achieve stronger risk-adjusted returns than can typically be achieved by a single active manager.
We also have a proprietary factor investment team, who offer single factor, multi-factor and customised factor solutions.
Emerging and Frontier Market Equities
Our multi-manager approach is especially powerful in emerging markets (EM) and frontier markets; helping investors overcome capacity challenges and access the most interesting opportunities.
- Managing Emerging Markets portfolios since 1987
- Offer a full spectrum of funds, including core EM, frontier markets, and China
- Funds offer access to multiple specialist active managers, with additional control provided through risk overlays. Strong due diligence and oversight is embedded within all solutions
China Equity Fund
China will soon be one of the world’s largest economies. With the upcoming inclusion of A-shares in the MSCI Emerging Market index, investors are asking how to access the opportunity set in this market. A multi strategy, multi-manager fund with A-shares and offshore listings is optimal.
- Aims to deliver 3% over the MSCI All China Index
- Gain defensive, large cap value exposure across Pan China
- Benefit from our local presence allowing you to gain exposure to shares listed in the Chinese domestic market (A-shares) as well as offshore (including H-shares)
Other equity funds
- Continental European Equity Fund
- Emerging Market Extended Opportunities Fund
- Frontier Market Equity Fund
- Japan equity fund
- UK Equity Fund
- World Equity Funds (various)
See how we can help
If you want to discuss how Russell Investments can help, call us now on +44 (0) 20 7024 6400 or email Colin Doyle.
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested.
Investing in frontier and emerging markets carries a greater risk due to uncertainties such as international political developments, changes in government policies and other developments in laws and regulations. Furthermore, the legal infrastructure, accounting, auditing and reporting standards may not provide the degree of investor protection or transparency associated with investment in major securities markets.