Helping advisors with:
Globally, we work to source the best investment ideas to help deliver real value, manage risk and gain new sources of return.
We can help you transform and grow your business by focusing on what truly matters to your clients.
Advisor resources for navigating uncertain times
We’re here to help you and your investors navigate through market volatility and focus on the long term.
Consider these best practices and resources to navigate the current environment toward deeper relationships with your clients.Client Conversation Centre
Conducting effective client reviews is especially important during periods of market uncertainty.
2021 Global Market Outlook - Q2 Update: The second coming
Vaccines and U.S. stimulus have the global economy on track for a strong rebound in the second half of 2021. We expect the reopening trade to favour equities over bonds, the value factor over the growth factor and non-U.S. over U.S. stocks.
Join our portfolio managers, capital markets strategists and global leaders as they provide insights into asset allocation for alternatives and income strategies. Or attend a session to learn more about our business solutions.
2021 Virtual Advisor Conference: Shine a Light
Date: April 21, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:40 p.m. ET | 10:00 a.m. - 1:40 p.m. PT
In times of crisis, we all need experts to help us illuminate the path. At this conference, you'll discover:
- The light at the end of the tunnel?
- With vaccinations efforts underway, what could we expect from economic activities and global markets? Featuring Russell Investments' Chief Strategist, Erik Ristuben.
- The Russell Investments advantage
- What's at the core of our investments capabilities and how do we deliver outcomes to clients? With Kris Nelson, Director, Research & Development.
- What's next for fixed income?
- Why bonds are essential in your clients' asset allocation? Why active management is important in managing fixed income going forward? This segment will be led by Philip Mesman, Partner, Head of Fixed Income at Picton Mahoney Asset Management.
- What's next for real assets?
- Inflation, reopening, Yields. Why Real Assets should represent an opportunity for growth for your clients? A discussion led by Jay Rosenberg, Head of Public Real Assets and Portfolio Manager at Nuveen Asset Management.
This event is eligible for CE Credits.
Contact us to register!
Please note registration is subject to dealer head office approval.
For more information and to RSVP, call
Hear from our experts on the issues our clients care about
Four options to access our diversified fixed income and real assets solutions.
We are a leading investment solutions partner, dedicated to improving people's financial security.
Innovation has been part of our DNA since our story began in 1936.
We are proud to support equality and diversity in the workplace.
We embody a strong commitment to exceptional standards of corporate responsibility.
Compliance with U.S. Executive Order 13959
On November 11, 2020, the United States government issued Executive Order 13959, which prohibits U.S. persons from engaging in any transaction in publicly-traded securities in Communist Chinese military companies (as well as certain related securities) and which first became effective on January 11, 2021. We have taken steps as required to comply with the Order to the best of our knowledge and belief. We continue to monitor this matter to assess any potential impact or actions needed, as facts and circumstances continue to evolve.