Russell Investments Unconstrained Bond Fund
The Russell Investments Unconstrained Bond Fund provides investors access to a number of strategies, which are blended in a bid to reduce risk without diluting alpha to provide a smooth risk profile.
Access to experts
- Best-in-class approach to identify the leading specialist third-party managers in each style segment.
- Intensive research process to identify best specialists and gain valuable insights into the success of different strategies.
- Our extensive experience and relationships allow us to select niche specialist capabilities and customise strategies to complement our portfolios.
- Combines targeted exposure to attractive parts of the credit market with alternative and opportunistic investments to ride the credit cycle and optimise risk/return outcomes.
- Unconstrained investing allows us to pursue returns without benchmark constraints
- Real-time management and powerful analytics help manage risk exposures, making for greater agility in a constantly changing environment
- Create flexibility to respond to what’s going on in the marketplace.
Any opinion expressed is that of Russell Investments, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested. Any forecast, projection or target is indicative only and not guaranteed in any way. Any past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance.
Any forecast, projection or target is indicative only and not guaranteed in any way.
Some investments/bonds may not be liquid and therefore may not be sold instantly. If these investments must be sold on short notice, you might suffer a loss.