Build an RFP
Receive a list of sample questions to help you build your own Request for Proposal (RFP)
You'll receive best practices for OCIO RFPs, a list of commonly-asked questions from real RFPs, and a scoring matrix worksheet to weigh your options.
The questions cover:
- Organizational history, structure, and experience
- Services provided by the firm
- Clients served by the firm
- Strategic advice
- Asset allocation strategy & investment philosophy
- Portfolio construction & manager research process
- Client service philosophy & team
- Risk management process, monitoring and fees
* Asterisks indicate required fields.