Selecting an investment provider can be a challenge.
Complete the form below and you'll receive an e-mail with a list of the most commonly asked questions we receive from prospective clients. We also recommend applying an objective scoring system to your RFP evaluations, another area in which we can provide assistance.
The questions cover the following key categories:
- Organizational history, structure, experience
- Services provided by the firm, including investment, custodial & trust, and administrative
- Clients served by the firm, including type, duration, experience, and AUM
- Strategic advice
- Asset allocation strategy & Investment philosophy
- Portfolio construction & manager research process
- Client service philosophy and team
- Risk management process, monitoring & systems
Delegating some of your current investment responsibilities to a trusted, award-winning co-fiduciary can let you re-focus on oversight and strategic decisions.Explore investment outsourcing
Combine your internal resources with our global capabilities and expertise designed to gain more portfolio control, limit costs, reduce risk and enhance returns.