Sample RFP (request for proposal): Finding the right investment outsourcing provider
To help you select the right investment provider, we have created our “build your own” request for proposal (RFP) tool.
After completing the form below, you'll receive an email with a list of the most commonly asked questions we receive from prospective clients. We'll share best practices along with a worksheet to help you apply an objective scoring system to your RFP evaluations.
The questions cover the following key categories:
- Organizational history, structure, experience
- Services provided by the firm, including investment, custodial & trust, and administrative
- Clients served by the firm, including type, duration, experience, and AUM
- Strategic advice
- Asset allocation strategy & Investment philosophy
- Portfolio construction & manager research process
- Client service philosophy and team
- Risk management process, monitoring & systems