Build an RFP
Save time. Receive a list of 60+ sample questions to help you build your Request for Proposal (RFP).
If you haven't evaluated your OCIO provider lately, you may be leaving money on the table.
If there is an investment outsourcing RFP in your future, here's a great place to start.
Save your team hours of time researching questions and take the first step toward reevaluating your investment opportunities.
You'll receive best practices for OCIO RFPs and a list of 60+ frequently asked investment questions from real RFPs.
Sample topics include:
- Organizational history, structure, and expertise
- Clients & services provided by the firm
- Strategic advice
- Asset allocation strategy & investment philosophy
- Portfolio construction & manager research process
- Alternative investments
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- ESG / Sustainability / Impact
- Client service philosophy & team
- Risk management
You can request it right here.
* Asterisks indicate required fields.