Manage exposures & mitigate risk
With market volatility, increased interest rates and inflation, your portfolios are exposed to more risks than ever before.
We work with clients to tackle these issues every day - helping organizations achieve their investment objectives and providing tools to buffer portfolios from market challenges. Here, our specialists share their insights on current challenges as well as ideas on the approaches that could support portfolios for whatever lies ahead.
Every minute out of market during a portfolio transition has a potentially huge cost. See just how much in real Q3 numbers.
- Q2 2023 update: Real-time risk exposure report
- Pension risk transfer: A framework for successful implementation
- Don't let the frame block the complete transition picture
- Best practice for fixed income restructures
- Don't blow your second chance: Managing risk when de-risking
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place? How interim management can help.
- Transitioning fixed income assets in fractured markets
- A tale of two rebalances: Time-tested implementation best practices during market stress
Our global head of fixed income and foreign exchange explains how our Absolute Return Currency strategy was able to generate positive returns last year by acting as a diversifier in multi-asset portfolios.
Our director of customized portfolio solutions and overlay portfolio management reveals lessons learned from decades of working in the trenches on overlay solutions.
- Does an overlay program make sense in your OCIO program?
- De-risking implementation: What DB plans should know
- State-of-the-art beta overlay for portable alpha
- Real world overlay solutions in challenging times
- Is an exposure to commodities what you need for portfolio diversification?
- Using overlays to balance the yin and yang of your portfolio
- Liability-driven investing implementation: One size does not fit all
Selecting good managers is hard. Managing portfolios of good managers is even harder. Completion portfolios can help.
How can completion portfolios help enhance outcomes at the total-portfolio level? See what our case study reveals.
Trading & execution
How did equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and derivatives fare during the third quarter? Our latest report recaps the performance of the four largest asset classes we trade.
- Quarterly Trading Report: Q2 2023: A tale of two different responses to the debt-ceiling saga
- Quarterly Trading Report: Q1 2023: Beware the illiquidity of March
- Are investors paying too much for FX trading? Streamlining trading practices for price enhancement.
- Diversity firm inclusion in trading venues
- The right stuff – How to find the right (outsourced) trading partner
- How has COVID-19 affected trading capabilities?
CUSTOMIZED PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS
Gain greater portfolio control, limit costs, reduce risk, and enhance returns
Investment teams face significant pressure – a squeeze on fee budgets, scrutiny of governance approaches, and challenging market conditions – all driving increased demand for agile processes and a need to reach further globally to access new sources of return.
Combine your internal resources with our global implementation services capabilities. Designed to support in-house investment teams, we have a suite of services that can be customized in combination or delivered as discreet solutions to help you tackle your investment challenges.
Take a look into our capabilities and see how we can help you.
We'd love to connect.
We work tirelessly to help solve challenges our clients face.
If you have a comment, a question, or need help buffering your portfolios from risk, we invite you to contact us.* Asterisks indicate required fields