Helping non-profits achieve their investment goals through investment outsourcing
Investment outsourcing goes by many names, including; fiduciary management, outsourced chief investment officer, outsourced CIO, OCIO, and just as there are many names, the model for which OCIO's service clients can vary widely too. The most common model includes asset allocation, manager selection and monitoring.
We help non-profits secure their financial future by delivering strategic advice on asset allocation and governance structure, and then implementing that advice by selecting, monitoring, and managing managers and products designed to meet their return and spending goals. We complement these investment services with administrative support to help their team focus more on their mission, and less on paperwork and reporting.
We'll work with you to build your investment program through a three-step implementation and management process we call Design, Construct, and Manage.
As our portfolio management team constructs and dynamically manages your investment portfolio, they will:
- Incorporate investment strategies that may offer incremental returns
- Avoid taking risks for which they don’t expect to get paid
- Ensure that manager changes, trades, or adjustments to their portfolios are implemented efficiently
This approach helps our non-profit clients capture short-term market opportunities without derailing their long-term investing goals. It also helps time strapped non-profit fiduciaries ensure that their portfolios are optimally positioned as markets shift.
Benefit from our tailored non-profit OCIO solutions
We have been providing OCIO services to non-profit organizations for over 30 years. In that time, we have built a suite of products and capabilities which will allow you to:
- Refocus your attention on the strategic decisions which drive most of your portfolio returns
- Benefit from daily portfolio management, reducing the need to spend significant time reviewing past performance in quarterly meetings
- Make certain that short-term market shifts are managed, monitored, and mitigated in real-time
- Take non-investment issues such as reporting, administration, audit support, and accounting off your plate
Our comprehensive solution builds on our award-winning manager research, global team of investment professionals, in-house implementation and administrative expertise, and our willingness to act as a co-fiduciary for your assets. Our entire solution is designed to help you increase returns and reduce risk – all at a competitive price.
Explore more with these related links:
Responsible investing: Our approach integrates what matters most to you
Capabilities: Working with us as your non-profit OCIO provider
At-a-glance: Two-page summary of our capabilities
Handbook: The non-profit fiducaries' handbook
Brochure: Our non-profit outsourced CIO solution
Latest research: View our non-profit-specific research
Administrative solutions: Find out more about our flexible suite of services