“RUSSELL INVESTMENTS GO FOR GOLD” PROMOTION
Congratulations to our monthly prize winners; A. Apuula of VIC, A. Delaney of VIC, M. Divertie of NSW, S. Wilson of NSW, H. Gibb of WA and C. Chuk of VIC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 04/10/21 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 30/09/22 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter this promotion, individuals must be a member of the Russell Investments Master Trust as either an iQ Super, Resource Super or Nationwide Super member for all or part of the Promotional Period and at the time of the relevant draw (“Eligible Entrant”).
7. Eligible Entrants will be granted one (1) entry into the promotion per action taken by undertaking one (1) or more of the following actions during the Promotional Period:
- registering for online access and opting-in to receive electronic communications from the Russell Investments Master Trust;
- setting a retirement income goal using the MyTracker tool within the member’s online iQ Super, Nationwide Super or Resource Super account;
- accepting an invitation from Russell Investments Master Trust to conduct an ongoing search for their other, lost, unclaimed or ATO-held super accounts through their
- making a non-concessional (after-tax) contribution to their iQ Super, Resource Super or Nationwide Super accounts;
- confirming or changing their investment strategy for future super contributions through their online To Do List;
- confirming or updating their personal contact details through their online To Do List;
- downloading and logging into the Super Tracker member app for iOS and Android devices, available on the App Store or Google Play;
- providing or updating non-binding or binding beneficiary details; or
- completing and submitting the online Annual Member 2021 Survey.
For clarity, Eligible Entrants can receive a total of nine (9) entries by completing all of the above actions and each activity may only be completed once.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission, interruption or otherwise.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per action specified in clause 7; and (b) a maximum of nine (9) entries per Eligible Entrant.
10. Any person who submits an entry who would otherwise be an Eligible Entrant but who does not wish to enter the promotion may advise the Promoter. For iQ Super and Resource Super members please call 1800 555 667 and for Nationwide Super members please call 1800 025 241. The Eligible Entrant will be deemed ineligible to enter the Promotion.
11. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
12. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, a person ("Person") is not entitled to enter this promotion if:
- the Promoter has formed the opinion that the Person has breached the conditions of entry of a previous contest run by the Promoter; and
- the Person has been given written notice by the Promoter stating that, as a result of such opinion of the Promoter, the Person is ineligible to enter contests, competitions or promotions conducted by the Promoter.
13. Any Person referred to in the above clause shall remain ineligible to enter a contest, competition or promotion conducted by the Promoter until such time as when the Promoter provides written notice to that Person stating otherwise.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. There will be a total of twelve (12) draws conducted for this promotion consisting of eleven (11) minor prize draws (“Minor Draw”) and one (1) major prize draw (“Major Draw”). Entries into each draw open and close on the dates/times indicated in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on the dates/times indicated in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All non-winning entries in each Minor Draw will be entered into all subsequent Minor Draws, and all entries will be entered into the Major Draw. Winners will be notified by phone or in writing (by email). Their name and State/Territory of residence will be published on the Russell Investments website at russellinvestments.com.au/super on the dates indicated in the table below. In the event a winner is a resident of South Australia, their name will also be announced in The Advertiser within thirty (30) days of the relevant draw.
|Draw||Entries open||Entries close||Date and time of prize draw||Winners published|
|Minor Draw 1||04/10/21 at 12:01am AEST||31/10/21 at 11:59pm AEST||16/11/21 at 4:00PM AEST||22/11/21|
|Minor Draw 2||01/11/21 at 12:01am AEST||30/11/21 at 11:59pm AEST||14/12/21 at 4:00PM AEDT||22/12/21|
|Minor Draw 3||01/12/21 at 12:01am AEST||31/12/21 at 11:59pm AEDT||18/01/22 at 4:00PM AEDT||25/01/22|
|Minor Draw 4||01/01/22 at 12:01am AEDT||31/01/22 at 11:59pm AEDT||15/02/22 at 4:00PM AEDT||22/02/22|
|Minor Draw 5||01/02/22 at 12:01am AEDT||28/02/22 at 11:59pm AEDT||15/03/22 at 4:00PM AEDT||22/03/22|
|Minor Draw 6||01/03/22 at 12:01am AEDT||31/03/22 at 11:59pm AEDT||19/04/22 at 4:00PM AEST||26/04/22|
|Minor Draw 7||01/04/22 at 12:01am AEST||30/04/22 at 11:59pm AEST||17/05/22 at 4:00PM AEST||24/05/22|
|Minor Draw 8||01/05/22 at 12:01am AEST||31/05/22 at 11:59pm AEST||14/06/22 at 4:00PM AEST||21/06/22|
|Minor Draw 9||01/06/22 at 12:01am AEST||31/06/22 at 11:59pm AEST||19/07/22 at 4:00PM AEST||21/07/22|
|Minor Draw 10||01/07/22 at 12:01am AEST||31/07/22 at 11:59pm AEST||16/08/22 at 4:00PM AEST||21/08/22|
|Minor Draw 11||01/0822 at 12:01am AEST||31/08/22 at 11:59pm AEST||20/09/22 at 4:00PM AEST||21/09/22|
|Major Draw||01/09/21 at 12:01am AEST||30/09/22 at 11:59pm AEST||03/10/22 at 4:00PM AEST||26/10/22|
16. The first valid entry drawn in each Minor Draw will each win their choice of an after-tax (non-concessional) contribution to their iQ Super, Nationwide Super or Resource Super account valued at $1,000 or a Garmin Fenix 6S Smartwatch valued at $999 ("Minor Prize").
17. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win an after-tax (non-concessional) contribution to their iQ Super, Nationwide Super or Resource Super account valued at $5,000 ("Major Prize").
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if, for any reason, a winner does not claim their prize by 05/12/22 at 4:00PM AEST (“Prize Claim Date”), the prize will be forfeited.
19. The total prize pool is valued at up to $16,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
20. All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Eligible Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact information during and immediately following the Promotional Period. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner up until the Prize Claim Date outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
22. A draw for any prizes, if unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, will take place on 05/12/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by phone or in writing (by email). The winner’s name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Russell Investments website at russellinvestments.com.au/super from 12/12/22. In the event a winner is a resident of South Australia, their name will also be announced in The Advertiser on 12/12/22.
23. If information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the Promotion or claim a prize and their entry may be discarded.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents and Apple) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting the prize, a major prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Eligible Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
32. The Promoter is Russell Investments Employee Benefits Pty Ltd ABN 70 099 865 013, AFSL 220705 ("RIEB"), of Level 28, 85 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000, (phone 1800 555 667) ("Promoter").
NSW Authority Number: TP/01314. ACT: TP21/01570. SA: T21/142