Russell Investments associates are our most important investment
Our goal is to keep our associates happy and healthy. That's why we offer competitive benefits including excellent medical and dental coverage, paid sabbaticals and pension plans.
Work and life balance
Pursuing a rewarding career while prioritizing family and outside interests is important at Russell Investments. Here are some ways we provide for a balanced lifestyle:
- Twenty days per year of accrued vacation for full time associates in the first year of employment.
- Eight weeks of paid sabbatical leave for full time associates after 10 years of employment.
- Paid time off for bereavement leave, change in residence and jury duty.
- Varied social events including associate milestones, holiday celebrations, volunteer program.
- Fitness reimbursement policy to a maximum of $1,000 annually.
Creative minds never stop learning. We provide education assistance and offer several programs for professional development.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Financial support for job-related professional designations, such as the CFA and other certifications.
- Access to Russell Investments University, including internal competency and skill development programs, career growth tools, associate awards.
- Associate Development Plans.
Health and retirement benefits
Our health and retirement benefits continue to be among the best offered in business.
- Generous medical and dental coverage, extended health plan, Employee Assistance Program and disability plan.
- Generous coverage for dependents and domestic partners.
- Pension plan for associates.