September 7, 2017
Russell Investments Canada Limited (“Russell Investments Canada”) is enhancing its outsourced CIO solution with the launch of the Russell Investments ESG Global Equity Fund (“ESG Global Equity Fund”). This new actively managed multi-manager fund is designed to reduce a client’s total exposure to carbon footprint and fossil fuel reserves and invest more in climate resilient and renewable energy opportunities.
September 5, 2017
Leveraging her 30 years of experience in asset management, Seitz will lead the next growth phase of the global multi-asset firm.
July 25, 2017
Russell Investments Canada Limited (“Russell Investments Canada”) has heightened the focus on its institutional business with the appointment of Andrew Kitchen as Managing Director, Institutional Canada.
June 29, 2017
Russell Investments’ 2017 Global Market Outlook – Q3 Update:
Canadian mid-year market outlook hinges on housing concerns
- Strategists upgrade 2017 Canadian gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast
- While the Bank of Canada (BoC) prepares the markets for an eventual rate increase, strategists believe they will take on a measured tone regarding forward guidance
- Team expects the Canadian/U.S. dollar to trade in a range of 0.72 to 0.78
May 23, 2017
Russell Investments Canada Limited (Russell Investments Canada) recently expanded the firm’s outcome-oriented multi-asset solutions to include the Multi-Asset Income Strategy (MAIS) fund, a multi-asset offering for Canadian investors that seeks to provide long-term capital growth while minimizing drawdowns.
March 29, 2017
Russell Investments’ Q2 2017 Global Market Update:
Canadian economy continues to surprise naysayers, but vulnerabilities shouldn’t be ignored
- Canadian economy continues upside surprise, though forward concerns are more structural than cyclical
- Consumer spending still the most consistent contributor; awaiting business investment to take the lead
- Investor expectations have run ahead of market fundamentals in global equity markets
February 17, 2017
Russell Investments Canada Limited (the “Manager”), the manager of Russell Investments Fixed Income Class (the “Fund”), announced today that, in anticipation of the upcoming maturity of the Fund’s forward contract on April 13, 2017, the Manager will seek approval from the security holders of the Fund to change the investment objective.