Insurance asset management solutions
The new insurance reality: A complex environment with a unique set of challenges that requires deep investment knowledge and proficiency. Partner with us to access best-in-class strategies, implementation or to expand your team.
Insurer challenges and solutions – You can rely on our wealth of specialist expertise
- Choose a partner who can help you stay ahead of global and local regulation, such as Solvency II by providing technical, advisory and reporting expertise.
- Receive improved, transparent monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate in line with appetite and objectives.
- Outsource full or partial accountability of investment outcomes, providing the flexibility to adjust to changing performance indicators.
- Increase the dedicated investment resources at your disposal and remove key-man risk and team pressures.
- Transform your existing method by employing a dynamic investment process which utilises a broad scope of investments and specialist investment managers.
- Use a multi-asset approach beyond the traditional fixed income model, to tailor risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals.
Solutions and capabilities for insurers
Our OCIO solution can provide a unique and wide range of strategic partnerships through one relationship.Outsourced CIO
Combining specialist managers with custom asset allocation expertise and world-class implementation.
Why partner with Russell Investments?
Across the spectrum | Expert knowledge | Objective-driven
- Adept across the delegation spectrum – from macro strategy advice to full delegation
- Relevant and increasing accountability
- Partnership with Charles Taylor
- Dedicated team of insurance specialists
Solvency II reporting | ESG insight | Full look-through capabilities
- Industry-leading full-look through reporting service for Solvency II
- Innovative reporting on current and breakthrough trends/issues such as ESG
- Accurate and reliable reporting ensuring compliance obligations are met and no capital charge penalties are incurred
Removing key-man risk | Improved governance | Investment clarity
- Removing key-man risk and team pressures with dedicated resources
- Improving monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate
- Tailoring risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals
Ready to take the next step? We're here to help.
Request a meeting
Let us know what you'd like to discuss and we'll be happy to connect with you.