Insurance asset management solutions
The new insurance reality: A complex environment with a unique set of challenges that requires deep investment knowledge and proficiency. Partner with us to access best-in-class strategies, implementation or to expand your team.
Insurer challenges and solutions – You can rely on our wealth of specialist expertise
- Choose a partner who can help you stay ahead of global and local regulation, such as Solvency II by providing technical, advisory and reporting expertise.
- Receive improved, transparent monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate in line with appetite and objectives.
- Outsource full or partial accountability of investment outcomes, providing the flexibility to adjust to changing performance indicators.
- Increase the dedicated investment resources at your disposal and remove key-man risk and team pressures.
- Transform your existing method by employing a dynamic investment process which utilises a broad scope of investments and specialist investment managers.
- Use a multi-asset approach beyond the traditional fixed income model, to tailor risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals.
Our OCIO solution can provide a unique and wide range of strategic partnerships through one relationship.Outsourced CIO
Combining specialist managers with custom asset allocation expertise and world-class implementation.
Why partner with Russell Investments?
Across the spectrum | Expert knowledge | Objective-driven
- Adept across the delegation spectrum – from macro strategy advice to full delegation
- Relevant and increasing accountability
- Partnership with Charles Taylor
- Dedicated team of insurance specialists
Solvency II reporting | ESG insight | Full look-through capabilities
- Industry-leading full-look through reporting service for Solvency II
- Innovative reporting on current and breakthrough trends/issues such as ESG
- Accurate and reliable reporting ensuring compliance obligations are met and no capital charge penalties are incurred
Removing key-man risk | Improved governance | Investment clarity
- Removing key-man risk and team pressures with dedicated resources
- Improving monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate
- Tailoring risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals
Any opinion expressed, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested.