Insurance asset management solutions
The new insurance reality: A complex environment with a unique set of challenges that requires deep investment knowledge and proficiency. Partner with us to access best-in-class strategies, implementation or to expand your team.
Insurer challenges and solutions – You can rely on our wealth of specialist expertise
- Choose a partner who can help you stay ahead of global and local regulation, such as Solvency II by providing technical, advisory and reporting expertise.
- Receive improved, transparent monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate in line with appetite and objectives.
- Outsource full or partial accountability of investment outcomes, providing the flexibility to adjust to changing performance indicators.
- Increase the dedicated investment resources at your disposal and remove key-man risk and team pressures.
- Transform your existing method by employing a dynamic investment process which utilises a broad scope of investments and specialist investment managers.
- Use a multi-asset approach beyond the traditional fixed income model, to tailor risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals.
Our OCIO solution can provide a unique and wide range of strategic partnerships through one relationship.Outsourced CIO
Combining specialist managers with custom asset allocation expertise and world-class implementation.
Why partner with Russell Investments?
Across the spectrum | Expert knowledge | Objective-driven
- Adept across the delegation spectrum – from macro strategy advice to full delegation
- Relevant and increasing accountability
- Partnership with Charles Taylor
- Dedicated team of insurance specialists
Solvency II reporting | ESG insight | Full look-through capabilities
- Industry-leading full-look through reporting service for Solvency II
- Innovative reporting on current and breakthrough trends/issues such as ESG
- Accurate and reliable reporting ensuring compliance obligations are met and no capital charge penalties are incurred
Removing key-man risk | Improved governance | Investment clarity
- Removing key-man risk and team pressures with dedicated resources
- Improving monitoring for the risk, performance and costs of each mandate
- Tailoring risk and return to meet shifting liabilities and investment goals
Any opinion expressed, is not a statement of fact, is subject to change and does not constitute investment advice.
The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested.
The information on this website is only intended for use by professional clients, regulated financial advisers and intermediaries who are knowledgeable and experienced in the financial services market and in investment products of this nature. If you are a retail or individual investor then please leave this website immediately and consult your financial adviser.
You should not use this website unless you understand its nature and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the website and investments are suitable for your client in light of their circumstances and financial position.
The information contained on this website is for information purposes only and you should not take it as constituting an offer, solicitation, inducement, commitment or invitation to subscribe for or to purchase, sell or hold any interest in any of the investments mentioned herein.
This website is not intended for distribution or use by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or use would be prohibited. Nothing on this website or in the materials referred to therein constitutes, or is intended to constitute, financial, tax, legal or other advice.
The value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested. Any past performance figures are not necessarily a guide to future performance.
The website may contain forward-looking statements, which are based on a number of assumptions regarding present and future business strategies, which may or may not prove to be correct. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
Issued by Russell Investments Limited. Company No. 02086230 and Russell Investments Implementation Services Limited Company No. 3049880. Registered in England and Wales with registered office at: Rex House, 10 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4PE. Telephone +44 (0)20 7024 6000. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN.
All reasonable care has been taken by us to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time of publication. However, we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained on this website and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. We and our respective affiliates do not have any obligation to update the information contained in this website and reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
We will not regard you or any person who accesses this website as our client in relation to any of the investment products or services detailed therein, unless expressly agreed.