As defined contribution (DC) retirement plans have grown in usage, the dynamics of the system have changed rapidly in response to legislation, litigation and increased understanding of plan participants' needs and behaviors.
This handbook is designed to help you better understand today’s DC market and prevailing best practices as you build a plan to help meet participants’ retirement income needs within the context of meeting your fiduciary obligations.
Russell Investments’ Kevin Knowles and Mark Teborek provide you with practical information about:
- DC plan design considerations
- Plan governance and investment committee decision-making
- Evaluating investments for the plan menu to meet the needs of different types of investors
- Choosing and monitoring QDIA (target date) offerings
- Ways to help participants achieve better retirement outcomes
- Emerging trends related to in-plan offerings for retirees
A look inside...