Tax-Managed International Equity Fund
Combining tax-managed opportunities with multi-manager benefits
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital growth on an after-tax basis.
Effective September 15th, 2017, Class T Shares were redesignated as Class M Shares.
- The Fund invests principally in equity securities, including common stocks and preferred stocks, issued by companies economically tied to non-U.S. countries, including emerging market countries, and in depositary receipts.
- The Fund seeks to realize capital growth while considering shareholder tax consequences arising from the Fund's portfolio management activities. The Fund typically buys stocks with the intention of holding them long enough for long-term capital gains tax treatment.
- The Fund's tax-managed equity investment strategy may provide a lower return before consideration of federal income tax consequences than other mutual funds that are not tax-managed.
- Investing principally in large and medium capitalization companies, but may also invest in small capitalization companies.
- Selecting and holding portfolio securities based on its assessment of their potential for long-term total returns.
- Seeking to realize capital growth while considering shareholder tax consequences arising from the Fund's portfolio management activities.
- Russell Investments seeks to manage the impact of taxes through gain and loss harvesting, capital gain deferral, tax lot management, and minimization of wash sales where possible.
Growth of hypothetical $10,000 (since inception) - Class S
As of 06/30/2018
|6/1/2015 12:00:00 AM||10000|
|6/30/2015 12:00:00 AM||9690|
|7/31/2015 12:00:00 AM||9640|
|8/31/2015 12:00:00 AM||8950|
|9/30/2015 12:00:00 AM||8550|
|10/31/2015 12:00:00 AM||9100|
|11/30/2015 12:00:00 AM||8940|
|12/31/2015 12:00:00 AM||8733.028|
|1/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||8229.973|
|2/29/2016 12:00:00 AM||8099.179|
|3/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||8763.211|
|4/30/2016 12:00:00 AM||8954.372|
|5/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||8853.761|
|6/30/2016 12:00:00 AM||8733.028|
|7/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||9135.471|
|8/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||9296.449|
|9/30/2016 12:00:00 AM||9386.999|
|10/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||9266.266|
|11/30/2016 12:00:00 AM||9085.166|
|12/31/2016 12:00:00 AM||9229.221|
|1/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||9671.648|
|2/28/2017 12:00:00 AM||9795.115|
|3/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||10093.496|
|4/30/2017 12:00:00 AM||10299.276|
|5/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||10628.523|
|6/30/2017 12:00:00 AM||10659.39|
|7/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||11101.817|
|8/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||11142.973|
|9/30/2017 12:00:00 AM||11359.041|
|10/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||11554.532|
|11/30/2017 12:00:00 AM||11657.422|
|12/31/2017 12:00:00 AM||11833.603|
|1/31/2018 12:00:00 AM||12490.446|
|2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM||11854.455|
|3/31/2018 12:00:00 AM||11718.916|
|4/30/2018 12:00:00 AM||11833.603|
|5/31/2018 12:00:00 AM||11458.264|
|6/30/2018 12:00:00 AM||11176.759|
|Ex-Date||Income Dividend||Capital Gains - Short Term||Capital Gains - Long Term|
Performance information is historical and does not guarantee future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that redeemed shares may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted. Current to the most recent month-end performance for Russell Investment Company mutual funds is available by visiting: https://russellinvestments.com/us/funds/performance-prices
Holdings, sector weights, and quality ratings (where applicable) are share class agnostic.
Top 10 Holdings✝
As of 06/30/2018
|Roche Holding Ltd.||1.83%|
|Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.||1.44%|
|Swedish Match AB||0.94%|
|Tencent Holdings, Ltd.||0.89%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (ADR)||0.86%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC||0.82%|
As of 06/30/2018
|Materials and Processing||9.60%|
As of 06/30/2018
†The top ten holdings list excludes shares of the investment vehicles in which the Fund invests its cash. The % of Portfolio value is subject to change.
*Sector weight totals may exceed or fall below 100% due to rounding.
Fund objectives, risks, charges and expenses should be carefully considered before investing. A summary prospectus, if available, or a prospectus containing this and other important information can be obtained by calling 800-787-7354 or by visiting the prospectus and reports page to download one. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Please remember that all investments carry some level of risk, including the potential loss of principal invested. They do not typically grow at an even rate of return and may experience negative growth. As with any type of portfolio structuring, attempting to reduce risk and increase return could, at certain times, unintentionally reduce returns.
Diversification and multi-asset solutions do not assure a profit and do not protect against loss in declining markets.
Securities products and services offered through Russell Investments Financial Services, LLC, member FINRA, part of Russell Investments.
For information on the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, go to www.finra.org.