April 20, 2021
March 31, 2021
战略合作将为罗素投资的客户提供跨资产类别的创新投资解决方案 Hamilton Lane将持有罗素投资9000万美元的股份
March 25, 2021
February 21, 2020
October 14, 2019
Russell Investments earns A+ score in annual industry assessment of responsible investing strategy and governance
UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment scores Russell Investments high across full spectrum of 10 assessed categories
June 12, 2019
Russell Investments launches tax-managed real assets fund
New fund increases tax efficiency in reallocated tax-managed model strategies.
February 13, 2019
Russell Investments hires new president for China business
Ying Tan will oversee the firm’s strategic growth initiatives in China.
January 30, 2019
Russell Investments appoints Chief Investment Officer
Peter Gunning moves into permanent role as the firm strengthens its technology-enabled, investment solutions world-wide.
- Firm’s multi-asset solutions also earn “best multi-sector fund” award for sixth-consecutive year
- Only five products in Zenith's 2018 Multi-Asset (Diversified) Review earn the highest rating - all Russell Investments' funds for Australian investors
- UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) assesses signatories annually, offering a median score of "C" in seven categories where Russell Investments received an A
- Analysis of returns reveals why balanced & growth funds fared relatively well in 2017
- Annual report’s 20-years of hindsight supports value in diversification across asset classes
- Quantitative models show U.S. recession risk flashing 'caution', not 'warning'
- Amid market risks, the team believes global equities still have room to run in 2018
- Global equities could still push higher before facing headwinds later in the year
March 28, 2018
Russell Investments welcomes Nationwide Super to its growing superannuation alliance
Alliance champions renaissance of the independent fund amidst fund consolidation trend
February 20, 2018
Russell Investments unveils more meaningful ESG scoring
Cutting-edge research identifies financially material ESG factors for investors
December 18, 2017
Russell Investments earns "best multi-sector fund" award
Money magazine recognises the firm’s multi-asset investing prowess for fifth-consecutive year
December 13, 2017
Russell Investments earns implemented consulting assignment from NESS super
Implemented consulting pioneer delivers tailored solution to support positive member outcomes
- Equities could push higher before facing headwinds later in 2018
- Strategists expect Australian housing growth to slow in new year
- Europe, Japan and emerging markets likely to outperform the U.S.
- New fund reduces exposure to climate change risk, while maintaining global equity returns.
- Enhanced ‘green energy ratio’ methodology helps assure desired investment in ‘green’ energy.
- GuildSuper, Child Care Super and GuildPension commit to allocating assets to the cutting-edge fund
October 19, 2017
Russell Investments’ survey: Wary financial advisers see benefit of real return funds amid extreme equity valuations
Survey of 200 Australian financial advisers finds a majority reviewing portfolio derisking options
October 19, 2017
Russell Investments unveils 'downside management' toolkit
Firm equips investors with rich toolkit of resources to brace for and manage through a market downturn
- Expensive equities remain a key concern
- Conditions for government bonds favour rising yields
- Asia-Pacific: Developing economies lead amid positive momentum in the region
September 26, 2017
Russell Investments achieves highest possible “A+” grade for eight categories of responsible investing practices
World’s top proponent of responsible investing recognises firms leading the charge globally
September 5, 2017
Michelle Seitz named Chief Executive Officer of Russell Investments
Leveraging her 30 years of experience in asset management, Seitz will lead the next growth phase of the global multi-asset firm.
- Residential property was top performing asset class, but now carries significant risk.
- Annual report reveals value in a globally diversified, multi-asset investment approach.
April 19, 2017
Russell Investments gains $1.9 billion implemented consulting client
Tasmania’s superannuation commission selects firm to help manage defined benefit assets
- Equity markets look deeply overbought with the U.S. most vulnerable
- Asia-Pacific economies motoring on, despite global headwinds
- Research underpins the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority’s (APRA) recent acknowledgement of climate change as a material financial risk
- Firm’s strategy accounts for more criteria such as carbon reserves & green energy ratios
February 07, 2017
Russell Investments hires Jane Williams for lead manager research role
On global manager research team, she leads research on Australian and New Zealand products
December 7, 2016
Russell Investments’ 2017 Global Market Outlook
- Two additional U.S. federal funds rate hikes forecast for next year
- Australia expected to deliver solid growth in 2017; China turning upward
December 6, 2016
Russell Investments signs landmark agreement with China AMC
- Chinese asset management industry sees growth trajectory, including multi-asset solutions
- New regulations allow creation of fund-of-funds solutions as more investors seek global solutions
Russell Investments will advise and manage $1.3 billion assets across six assets classes for Guild Trustee Services.
- U.S. recession risk edges higher, but remains modest
- Asia-Pacific markets on track to end 2016 with creditable performances
- Market pullbacks may provide investment opportunities
July 12, 2016
Russell Investments bolsters independent super board
- New directors strengthen the trustee’s governance, risk management and investment experience.
- New super mobile app will give members the ability to actively manage their super, including choosing a desired future lifestyle and retirement income goal.
- Spurts of volatility may present buying opportunities in global equities
- Only one U.S. federal funds rate hike expected in 2016 - if at all
- Australian export volumes appear strong enough to support GDP growth
- Report reveals value in global and alternative assets and strategies.
- Amid shifting market fortunes, Russell Investments expands dynamic “real return” fund series.
April 19, 2016
Russell Investments analyses carbon-reduction strategies, delivers unique investment solutions to clients
Research team reviews portfolio ‘decarbonising’ strategies for accuracy of exposure and outcomes
March 30, 2016
Russell Investments’ 2016 Global Market Outlook–Q2 Update: Near-term recession unlikely, despite downside risks
Central bank policies and anxiety drive global market volatility
January 13, 2016
Russell Investments expands executive leadership team, naming Vernon Barback President
Newly created role part of Russell Investments’ efforts to maximize global growth opportunities
January 12, 2016
Russell Investments' 2016 Annual Global Market Outlook: The Fed awakens as business cycles mature, valuations stretch
Strategists expect robust economic growth in developed economies
December 14, 2015
Australian investors need broader investment palette to prepare for 2016, says Russell Investments' senior investment strategist
Award-winning Russell Investments shares multi-asset checklist and six 'signposts' for investors
November 25, 2015
Russell Investments expands implementation team in Asia-Pacific
New implementation portfolio management roles added in Sydney and Tokyo
October 19, 2015
LSEG announces proposed sale of Russell Investments to TA Associates and Reverence Capital Partners
London Stock Exchange Group plc (“LSEG”) today announces that it has agreed the proposed sale of Frank Russell Company’s asset management business (“Russell Investments”) to TA Associates for gross proceeds of US$1,150 million (£752 million1) in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments and regulatory and other required approvals.
October 06, 2015
Russell Investments strategists' outlook: Market turbulence a retreat from overbought conditions, not the beginning of a new bear market.
Continue high conviction overweight to eurozone; modest underweight to US equities. China experiencing a meaningful deceleration but ultimately a soft landing
June 30, 2015
Russell Investments strategists' outlook: Fed rate hike and Greek bailout dominate mid-year 2015 update
Shift to neutral for global equities vs. fixed income [for multi-asset portfolios]. Underweight US given expensive equities and low bond yields.
June 3, 2015
New report warns Australian investors against relying solely on local asset classes
Russell Investments/ASX Long-term Investing Report confirms the 'triple treat' domestic investment honeymoon is over
April 1, 2015
Russell Investments launches responsible investment ETF based on demand from Australian investors
Russell Australian Responsible Investment ETF offers cost-effective access to screened Australian shares
March 31, 2015
Russell Investments Strategists' Outlook - Q2 Update: Declining energy prices amplify divergence of central banks
Preference shifts toward Europe and Japan over US markets. Asia-Pacific strategist sees Europe as destination of choice for investments
罗素投资管理（上海）有限公司位于上海市浦东新区银城中路501号5605室，为Russell Investment Group Pty Limited（一家澳大利亚公司）全资所有的外商独资企业，隶属罗素投资集团（Russell Investments Group, Ltd.），集团总部位于美国西雅图。罗素投资的所有权大部分被TA Associates所管理的基金持有，小部分所有权主要被Reverence Capital Partners所管理的基金持有。罗素投资的员工以及Hamilton Lane Advisors, LLC亦持有小部分非控制所有权。Frank Russell Company是本材料中的罗素商标以及所有与罗素商标相关的权利的所有者，Frank Russell Company特许罗素投资集团的成员公司使用上述罗素商标以及所有与罗素商标相关的权利。罗素投资集团的成员公司与Frank Russell Company以及任何在 “FTSE RUSSELL” 品牌下运营的实体均不存在任何形式的隶属关系。