It's time to start feeling good about your super.
Choose from over 20 investment options
- From Diversified and Outcome-oriented options to Sector, Responsible and Third Party options, our investment menu has something for everyone.
- Altogether, you can choose from 23 different investment options.
- And with the Diversified options, you get up to five free investment switches a year, so you can move between these options without paying any transaction costs.
- Some of the world’s largest investors trust our investment process, and we want to help you create a great life after work using our expertise.
Manage your super with the mobile app
- You track your steps, your sleep and your spending. Now, track your super with the Russell Investments Super Mobile App.
- With the app, you can set your retirement goals and track your progress, compare your balance with others like you, track down your other super, make extra contributions, change your investment strategy and so much more.
- For the moment, it’s only available on the App Store, so if you’re an Android user, register your interest.
Get financial advice to suit your life and future
- If you have any questions about your super, we offer personal phone-based advice on investment strategy, contribution strategies and retirement planning, provided at no cost to you.
- Want to go deeper with more comprehensive advice? We can put you in touch with a qualified financial adviser, who can give you full personal financial advice.
- Our purpose is to improve your financial security. And we’re confident that getting financial advice to suit your personal circumstances is a step in the right direction.
Protection when you need
- Your employer’s super plan may offer Death cover, Total and Permanent Disablement cover, and/or Income Protection cover through your super account.
- You can also apply to get additional insurance cover if you want.
GoalTracker™ has been recognised globally for its innovation1