LifePoints® Mutual Funds
LifePoints Funds are designed to simplify the investment decision process so you can focus on the important things in life. By combining different Russell Investment Company funds into diverse portfolios, LifePoints Funds offer an efficient approach to investing.
The benefits of choosing LifePoints® Funds
- Convenience — you get a well-diversified investment program in a single fund, using multiple money managers across four asset classes
- Expertise — you access some of the world's best money managers, monitored continuously and replaced when necessary
- Flexibility — you may select the fund that best fits your needs
Pick the retirement strategy that is right for you
With LifePoints Funds there is no need for do-it-yourself diversification.
Each LifePoints Fund is constructed as a fund of funds, expertly diversified by Russell Investments' multimanager specialists. With one simple investment, your money gains access to the combined performance of up to thirteen different underlying Russell mutual funds depending on the fund chosen.
LifePoints Target Portfolio Series (TPS)
These funds have target allocations, each with their own level of risk and return potential. They help meet the needs of individual investors at every "life point," addressing a variety of time horizons, risk comfort zones and life situations.
- LifePoints® Conservative Strategy Fund
- LifePoints® Moderate Strategy Fund
- LifePoints® Balanced Strategy Fund
- LifePoints® Growth Strategy Fund
- LifePoints® Equity Growth Strategy Fund
Contact your financial professional and ask for Russell Investments by name
LifePoints Funds are an exclusive offering only available through financial professionals.
Important product changes
Effective July 9, 2020, Class E Shares will be reclassified as Class S Shares.
Effective April 9, 2020, Class E Shares will no longer be offered to new shareholders or plans and may only be purchased by existing Class E shareholders or plans in the Fund.On November 13, 2019, modest allocation shifts were made to the LifePoints Funds.
Overview on the LifePoints Funds reallocation (Client-ready)