INVESTING WITH GOALTRACKER™ PLUS
The plus side
When it comes to your super, successful investing is about balancing risk and return in a way that helps you to achieve your retirement income goal. But finding that balance, for your personal situation at different points in your life, is not easy.
If you don’t take on enough risk when you’re further from retirement, your super won’t have time to grow. However, too much risk at the wrong time, could reduce your hard-earned savings.
Because it’s all too hard many super investors rely on their super fund to look after them and believe their fund is doing more than they actually are. A recent survey of more than 3,000 working Australians revealed more than a third of people think that their fund is managing their super investments based on their personal circumstances. In reality, this isn’t true.
Personalised investments built around you…
We have all seen the advances that technology is making in identifying what we like and what we do. We’ve taken this know-how and applied it to the way we invest your money.
Earlier this year, we successfully launched our new default option – GoalTracker, which automatically invests a member’s super based on what it knows about them.
… but we can do even better
By giving us additional information including your retirement income goal your investment strategy can be further personalised with GoalTracker Plus.
And to ensure it remains appropriate for your circumstances, GoalTracker Plus will automatically review your investments every three months and when necessary will make any adjustments required.
You’ll also receive regular updates showing you how you’re tracking to your goal, how your investments are being managed and other suggestions to get your super on track.
GoalTracker Plus takes the guesswork out of how to invest your super; just set a goal and GoalTracker Plus will optimise your investments to give you the best chance of achieving your goal.
Set by you
- You build your own investment strategy by choosing from our investment menu.
- If you are invested in more than one investment option you can elect to have your investments rebalanced each month.
- We update you on your investments once a year via your annual statement and you decide when to make changes.
Set by GoalTracker
- GoalTracker creates an investment strategy based on information it knows about you such as your age.
- GoalTracker automatically reviews your investment strategy once a year.
- We update you on your investments once a year via your annual statement.
Set by GoalTracker Plus
- GoalTracker Plus personalises your investment strategy based on additional information provided by you, such as your anticipated retirement age, retirement income goal and other savings you have.
- GoalTracker Plus automatically reviews your investment strategy four times a year.
- You receive four check-ins each year and your annual statement.
- There is no additional cost to you for ongoing advice on your investment strategy*.
Achieve is our news magazine that brings you up to date information on all things super and retirement. The latest edition focuses on telling you more about GoalTracker, our latest innovation designed to make super a whole lot simpler.
Find super confusing, complex and better left for another day? Find out how GoalTracker can make saving for your future be easier than you think.
Three keys to navigating volatile markets
When the news cycle looks alarming and markets fluctuate wildly, it’s normal to worry about your super. Consider these three guiding principles to ease some of the angst.