Combine your super
Combine your super and save on fees. Multiple accounts mean you're paying multiple sets of fees, and spending time and efforts managing different accounts. Why not get your super together and simplify things?
BENEFITS OF COMBINING
What are the benefits of combining super?
Save on fees and watch the extra dollars add up
When it comes to your super, together is better. Cutting out extra fees will help you take advantage of the power of compound interest to grow your balance faster.
Simplify life admin and make super easier to manage
One super account means one account to monitor and manage.
It will give you a greater sense of control over your financial future and where you’re heading.
Before you combine your super, you should find out about exit or withdrawal fees your other fund/s might charge, as well as any entitlements or insurance cover that might stop when you close your other account/s.
What’s more, combining your other super into your iQ Super account means you get to make the most of a range of great benefits, such as:
- the big investor advantage, to tap into award-winning global investment expertise
- GoalTrackerTM simply a betterway to do super
- Super Tracker App to manage super on-the-go
- Retire Ready meetings, one-on-one meetings to help you prepare for retirement
- an extensive advice offer—general advice, phone-based advice and personal financial planning
- reliable and relevant information from the super experts, and
- award-winning super and retirement offers.
LOST AND UNCLAIMED SUPER
How can super get ‘lost’?
Strange as it may sound, super can get lost or go unclaimed. In fact, there’s $16 billion in lost and unclaimed super money with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)1—some of it might be yours. So, how does it happen?
- If we have no way of contacting you,
- if your account has been inactive (with no super contributions or rollover amounts) in the last five years, or
- if another fund has transferred your super account to us and we have no new address for you,
we would pass on your details to the ATO, who would record you as a lost member.
You can find your lost super through the ATO.
HOW TO COMBINE
Combining your super is easy, here's how
1. Log in to your online account.
2. Choose which accounts to combine.
3. Submit and you’re done!
Combine your super through your online account
Other ways to combine
Super Tracker App
Use the Super Tracker App – download on the App Store or on Google Play.
Use the Rollover Form.
We're here to help
Already a member?
Log in to access your super or retirement account and sort your super online.
First time logging in?
Get set up in a few simple steps and access your online account.
Got a question?
Call us on 1800 555 667 or email us and we'll get back to you.
Want us to call you?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll give you a call back.