SUPER AND RETIREMENT
Trustee Required Disclosures
Under superannuation law, the Trustee of the Russell Investments Master Trust (the Fund), Total Risk Management Pty Ltd (TRM) is required to make certain documents publicly available.
Product Disclosure Statements
Member Outcomes Assessment
This inaugural Member Outcomes Assessment, for the financial year ending 30 June 2020, demonstrates how members who hold MySuper and/or Choice Products in the Russell Investments Master Trust, including the Nationwide Super and Resource Super Divisions, have had their financial interests promoted through the delivery of services and the range of products and features available to them.
Financial Services Guide
Summary of Significant Event Notices
TRM specific documentation
Nomination, appointment, and removal of trustees:
Russell Investments Employee Benefits, as the owner of all issued shares in TRM, and the directors themselves, have rights to appoint and remove directors.
Where a vacancy arises, Russell Investments assists the Trustee (TRM) to source appropriately qualified persons. An individual will be eligible for nomination if they:
- Are able to satisfy the fitness and propriety requirements set out in TRM’s Fitness & Propriety Policy;
- Are not found to be ineligible due to affiliations or previous tenure; and
- Have the skills and capabilities necessary for the Board to fulfil its role and function.
In appointing a director, consideration will be given to diversity, having regard to gender, age, ethnicity and cultural background. However, it is recognised that, given the responsibilities of the Board, relevant experience, skills and knowledge, having regard to the TRM Skills Matrix, together with the candidate’s propriety are the primary considerations. TRM recognises that in appointing a director, regard must be had to the requirements of Prudential Standard SPS 510 relating to auditor independence that prevent certain persons from being appointed as a director of TRM.
A director may be removed from the Board only in the following circumstances:
- on expiry of his/her term, where applicable;
- immediately, where the director has become a disqualified person;
- immediately, should all of the directors, other than the director in question, determine that the director is no longer able to fulfil his/her role in a manner that is considered acceptable, or soon as practicable, should the Board consider this desirable in order to ensure that the Board continues to maintain the required skills and experience.
No director is to remain on the Board for more than 12 consecutive years, unless approved by the Board.
Record of Attendance – Board Meetings
Conflicts Management – Policy Summary
Register of Relevant Duties and Relevant Interests
Annual Financial Statements
Proxy Voting Policies – see Corporate Governance
Exercise of Voting Rights – see Corporate Governance
Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice
The Trustee of the Russell Investments Master Trust is supportive of the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice and intends to the adopt the Code subject to further assessment of the feasibility, cost and benefits to our members. The Code is to be implemented by 30 June 2021 and we have already met many of the requirements.
TRM Service Providers
Fund administration services:
- Russell Investments Employee Benefits Pty Ltd (ABN: 70 099 865 013)
- Investment management and related services: Russell Investment Management Ltd (ABN: 53 068 338 974)
- Custodial services and Russell Investments PST administration services: State Street Australia Ltd (ABN: 21 002 965 200)
- Provider of the generic financial calculator (MyTracker) and the GoalTracker™ Plus limited personal financial product advice: Russell Investments Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN: 84 010 799 041).
Target market determinations (TMDs)Superannuation and retirement
Forms and fact sheets
We're here to help
Already a member?
Log in to access your super or retirement account and sort your super online.Log in now
First time logging in?
Get set up in a few simple steps and access your online account.Register for online access
Got a question?
Call us on 1800 555 667 or email us and we'll get back to you.Email us